By ireallylikecats - 22/04/2015 13:31 - United States

Today, I saw a lady with a stroller in the park. She stopped at the water fountain and got a drink, then left without her baby. I ran to the stroller and started rolling it after her. Two grown men attacked me, accusing me of trying to steal said baby. Turns out it was a baby doll. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 294
You deserved it 2 582

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Plot twist, the grown men were fighting you for the baby doll

Comments

At least it wasn't a weed baby that gets run over by a vehicle on the highway. "Why is there no blood!!!!"

nityasomaiya 46

Haha, I remember the scene from 'We're the millers'

Who brings a fake baby in a stroller to the park in the first place?

Maybe the woman lost a child of hers and became depressed since the loss, and uses the doll to kinda calm herself.

FMLusername969 21

And then just walks away from it..... ahhhhhh probably not.

At least you tried to do the right thing! Kinda. since the baby was fake. But A for effort XD

At least you tried to do the right thing! Kinda. since the baby was fake. But A for effort XD

Dillyduzit 23

This was wild from start to finish!

Vesi 29

I have one of those very realistic baby dolls. I never leave her unattended in public, though. It amuses the hell out of me how many people she fools. The amazing thing?? OLDER people are NOT fooled! It's really amazing how they know right off she's a baby doll.

Vesi 29

For those confused about why someone would have one, my personal reason is I cannot have kids but I'm still hit really hard with the "biological clock is ticking" so I just change her dress or something and it settles that intense urge to procreate. Frankly, I would rather see a LOT more of these reborn babies than real babies, especially teen moms!! I know of others that do it for the mind-f*ck aspect, some for social experiments and others who are suffering from empty nest syndrome. Truly? Don't judge. They harm absolutely no one and don't take the resources real babies need.

I can understand. I used to do the same thing when I was told I couldn't have kids. Just had my daughter in August last year (right after my 26 birthday). Because of biological issues it was a super high risk pregnancy and we almost didn't make it. I still have the doll and plan in using it to teach

... her about babies since giving her a sibling would likely kill me.

Vesi 29

Great idea! I might do the same with my (adopted) daughter if she does not take home studies in high school.

I'm hoping to become a foster mom once my daughter is old enough to understand certain situations. Adoption in my area is too expensive (talking 50k+ just sittin around) so we can't afford it unless it's a foster to adopt. Fostering still helps though.

FMLusername969 21

Why do you have a fake baby again???

Vesi 29

Oh dear. I'm so sorry. Did I use big words?

snarkytruth 37

Very interesting and well said. Makes sense pushing a pram is very satisfying and soothing. Wonder if I could teach my cat to ride in one so I could push her around. Don't know what would be more odd pushing a cat around or a fake baby doll.

drunk_crow 12

Why would someone lose their baby anyway?