By assassinmaster - 04/05/2017 04:00

Today, I saw a kid taking a dump next to my lawn. The good news: his mother picked up the poop to discard it. The bad news: she put it in my mailbox. I now have a pile of smelly brownish tissue-wrapped goo baking under the hot sun inside my mailbox. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 909
You deserved it 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohsnapword 21

Call the police. File charges. Tampering with a mailbox is a federal offense.

The obvious solution is to take the package out, unwrap it, and squash it poop side down inside her mailbox.

Comments

If you saw her putting it in there I hope you told her off.

JadeMinu 10

Damn OP... That's a pretty shitty situation....

you know what's shitty? this ******* joke on EVERY post dealing with shit.

readingrachel 9

you saw and did nothing? you could have at-least asked her about it. never mind, what is done is done, just be a good neighbor and return it, through the open window of her house

xxjrotcgurlxx 10

take the mailbox, put it in front of her door and light the poop on fire

"Today, I did nothing but complain on the internet as I watched someone victimize me with a federally prosecutable crime." Fml I'm too lazy and/or stupid to take any of the nearly infinite possible actions that would yield actual results?

Well call the police, there's DNA in the poop and you can have them tracked down for this and file charges

*sighs and rolls eyes*. Right. Because: A: the local police department are totally going to use lab resources for this crime and TOTALLY dont have a backlog days or weeks long for lab analysis. and B: So many children have their DNA on file with local and federal agencies. It'll be a snap. just plug that poo right into the ole DNAalizer and out pops little billy's name, address, and latest report card. Real life is not an episode of CSI.

hey, maybe the kid is black. then the cops will be over to discover a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head in no time. good luck, op! if it doesn't work out, shit in the mom's mailbox, and if she shit-tests you just say "oh, I thought that was normal behavior for you, you shit-bitch"

Sounds to me like the war has begun....Godspeed.