By brutality - 15/06/2009 05:38 - Canada

Today, I saw a few old co-workers at the bar. They recognized me and started calling me by the nickname they had for me that I was unaware of. It appears I was known as "butch megan" by the entire office for 2 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 947
You deserved it 4 117

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gingermonster16 0

You should have been like "Butch Megan? That's it?! That's a relief. I'd feel dirty repeating the nicknames I'd heard about you guys back in the office."

That's awful. I had a stripper nickname I didn't know about but everyone referred to me as, even my mom. But the FML is already over, you see. You can just walk away now.

Comments

Prawn_fml 2

Hey, if you're butch, you're probably big and strong - take it as a compliment!

#1: Congratulations...we let bitches go first.

gingermonster16 0

You should have been like "Butch Megan? That's it?! That's a relief. I'd feel dirty repeating the nicknames I'd heard about you guys back in the office."

LOL I love that one gingermonster16! :P

Don't be a little girl about it. You have a reputation to uphold.

permanentxmarker 0

OH SHIT 12!! 1, ARE YOU GONNA TAKE THAT!? BITCHES GO FIRST! OHHH (Sarcasm)

i agree with #11, to take it as a compliment....but I'm thinking you might be a lesbian - butch, sry but thats the first thing that came to mind, and they might not like lesbians, but anyway, being a bitch makes them scared of you so congrats!

eyehurts 0

I'd take it as a compliment. FYL

I don't get it. What's wrong with being butch? Just because you're a girl you think that you should be feminine all the time?