By 0ptimu5 - 11/09/2009 04:39 - Australia

Today, I saw a cute girl at a night club. When I approached her and introduced myself, she said "Don't you remember me? We danced here last weekend... but you were smashed that night". I cheekily replied "Oh really? That's hot, what happened next?" She said "You were hitting on me. So, I left." FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 692
You deserved it 43 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First off, this isn't an FML, one girl rejected you boohoo. Also just wanted to say, Woo for Australians, especially ACT uns, she probably rejected you because she's smart, being from the ACT!

Comments

Canberra's got the worst clubs. You've got the gay club cube, then Moose Heads which is just lame. You've got Academy which is 'aight, if it weren't bordering on pornography.

dayrin7 4

okay? most girls dont like getting hit on my drunk guys, because most of the time they are so annoying.

KnotSlipKnoTSiC 0

YDI for not getting shot at the Port Arthur Massacre by the great and legendary Martin Bryant. YDI also for going to a nightclub. Only desperate people go to those shitholes.

cocoapuffshooter 0

First off, this isn't an FML, one girl rejected you boohoo. Also just wanted to say, Woo for Australians, especially ACT uns, she probably rejected you because she's smart, being from the ACT!

I remember too! That was your first time in such a place and you found out what your girl's job was. Thank you for the update! :)

BE_HAPPPi 0

why would you say something like that to a girl after she said you were smashed you SILLY WOMAN! and seriously get over it its one girl that youve never actually met. go try your obviously great pick up lines (thats hot) -_- on some other girl =] =] =]

1. He said that BEFORE she said he had been smashed. 2. OP is a man. 3. It IS a girl whom he's actually met, if you consider dancing, flirting, and (re)introducing oneself to be a meeting. She recognised him, anyway, so you can't really say they've never met. Reading comprehension fail.