By OMGraven - 19/02/2010 08:24 - United States

Today, I returned home to find that my boyfriend's dog had gotten into the garbage and ripped all my used pads to shreds. There's a trail of Always tatters leading to his dog bed, and blood everywhere. My blood. Oh God. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 660
You deserved it 3 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shmoe 0

Oh, I didn't see the word 'dog'.

I've had this happen to me before. Damn dogs. -_-"

Comments

ahahahha oh god, my cats do that all the time :[ horrible, fyl

caticaticati 3

My dog does this but she EATS the pads/tampons and then throws them up. We just have to wrap them in toilet paper or something though and she doesn't do it. I do have to wonder though... wouldn't the blood on at least most of the pads be dry? I guess maybe the dog slobber would let the blood get on other stuff a bit but it seems your house shouldn't be covered in blood.

ew why do dogs always want to eat the nastiest things?! I understand chew, but eat? and that second part was just gross. haha

b1acksharpi3mark 0

I wondered the same thing about the dry vs. wet blood. Maybe she just exaggerated?

Eh this is going to be a terribly gross response, but since you asked... My BF's dog has done this on more than one occasion. Not just with my feminine products, but band-aids or anything with bodily fluids on it. One time, she got to a tampon just after it was freshly wrapped and put in the garbage (I don't flush them- bad for the septic system). She apparently tore at it and thrashed her head about... let's just say there was a crimson mess in the bathroom. Not to mention her affinity for eating my underwear after my boyfriend and I would have a fun night. No blood, just anything that had, um, fluids on it... she ate. Ugh.

countryb_cth 38

@255 My dog is the same way, she loves to eat my underwear. Especially my brand new ones that I only got to wear once. She also will go into the garbage if she wants attention, however it's only my garbage she goes through. So I have to clean used tampon, tissue and other garbage pieces all throughout my room.

dspadres 0

Well, I was going to comment on the dog having a taste for human blood but apparently I'm too late... Uhhh, I don't know what to say anymore. Bye.

Either your dog has an iron deficiency or it is a vampire.

hahaha does the dog sparkle??? lol it's a twilight dog!! oh no!

devilishD 0

blood everywhere? ya need to get a better brand. try Bounty!

jellyfishdelight 0

That's why there are lids to trash cans. Dogs like to do that for some reason and its gross