By Anonymous - 17/06/2013 20:07 - United States

Today, I returned home from a month long trip overseas to find that my bird sitter has trained my parrot to whisper, "You're going to die" in a sinister voice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 754
You deserved it 6 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheDrifter 23

That is just awesome. Don't tell people before they stay over, trust me, it'll be great.

The sitter should have taught it to say "Help! I'm trapped in a parrot's body!"

Comments

that is awesome ! xD not even an fml lol

Can't you train it to say something else? Put a radio next to the cage with Ryan Seacrest's station on.

haha that's awesome, creepy but awesome lol

Don't tell anyone who stays the night and tape the reactions.

Cool! Now teach him to sing Guns N' Roses'-- "Welcome to the Jungle" and he can add "You know where you are? You're down in the jungle baby, "You're going to DIEEEEEEE"

perdix 29

Make him buy that parrot from you so you can buy a new one. Before you give the ruined one to him, teach him to say "You're fired" in that creepy Donald Trump voice.

I would've done that to my own parot that's awesome

Also awesome would've been "I can smell your ****" and "here's Johnny"

All these ppl thumbing me down have obvs never seen Silence of the Lambs or The Shining

It should have been trained to say "It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan" I'm pretty sure it sounds like Bane when a parrot says it.

olpally 32

Muahahahahaha! That's quite funny. Lol. Evil parrot is gonna kill ya. Watch out op!

I'm not sure if you should be concerned about their behavior or in admiration of their dedication; it takes a lot of time to train a bird.