By musicislife1337 - 08/01/2012 07:24 - Canada

Today, I received numerous text messages from my parents asking where I was and how worried they are. I was in my room, they didn't even notice me walk in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 042
You deserved it 3 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

They were worried about your silent, ninja walking. How are they going to enjoy having hot, noisy sex when the kid could suddenly glide in on them unnoticed? They need to put a bell around your neck.

TraceCase_ 19

Should have messed with them and asked for a ride home...then gave them detailed directions to your room.

Comments

Xxlaurahatakexx 9

Yeah they didn't notice you,but they cared enough to worry n text you. Not an fml

Xxlaurahatakexx 9

Whyd I get Moderated? So confused:(

bitchslapped22 14

42- you must really like shovels

I totally just read my comment in Yoda's voice... Tehe! ;)

Either you have a really big house, or parents who don't care when you come and go.

Maybe they were just really busy... :) Obviously they care about you enough, OP to worry about your well-being :)

18- I never considered that possibility, you just blew my mind.

xFullMoonHeartx 7

They obviously care when OP comes and goes because of the numerous worried text messages. OP is just a ninja.

AlaskanEskimo34 0

Hey my parents constantly forget my name or call me by my brother's name

DKjazz 20

Exactly! I read this FML as "Today, I'm a ninja. FML."

GovernorGeneral 8

Oh my lord OP, give me your powers *-* i cant even walk to my room with a bag of chips without having my mom spot it and call me back to share xD

CremeEggs 6

You don't share chocolate, chocolate shares you.

TraceCase_ 19

Sounds like they were concerned about you...what more do you want? Maybe they were too busy texting you to notice you walk in.

It's happened to me before too. Don't stress

How's this a bad thing, invisibility, you can just walk to any party any time, no questions asked.

I don't think invisibility is the FML. I think it's the fact that OP is one of those people that you never know whether they're there or not.

"...they didn't even notice me walk in." I don't know about you, but that screams invisible to me!

ninjabird1 0

Not when you have crazy parents that keep track of where you are for every second of the day.. This happens to me all the time... Except I'll be sleeping and wake up to voicemails from my mom threatening to call the police if I dont answer my phone or come home.

perdix 29

They were worried about your silent, ninja walking. How are they going to enjoy having hot, noisy sex when the kid could suddenly glide in on them unnoticed? They need to put a bell around your neck.

GoW_Chick 14

.... or they can go high tech and implant a tracker in OP so that when their near the house they will get an alert on their phone, I'm sure they have an app for that.

perdix 29

#34, yes, that would be creepier, yet more effective. Also, I replied to your comment on the wheelchair guy story.

That comment made me laugh more than the FML xD Thank you perdix my god of this strange yet amusing website

GovernorGeneral 8

Hes just like a ninja fart. Quiet but deadly. ( idk how why hes deadly i just said that cause it fit dont hate D:< )

My stepdad has tinnitus- I literally got a big dog collar with a bell so he could hear me walking up to him because I kept making him jump. XD Also helps if you're listening to music in a store and wander off to look for something. Just listen for the bells! (Disclaimer: Does not work in pet stores, anywhere playing Jingle Bells, on small children or in loud overcrowded places)

OP I think you forgot to mention that you're half ninja. No one ever notices ninjas.

Poser1337 5

Ninja's can't tell people they're ninja's. It's forbidden.

GovernorGeneral 8

Im a ninja. Shh. Dont tell anyone. Im forbidden to tell anyone im a ninja. So please keep it a secret. I beg you.

duckie227 22

Did you think to say 'hi' when you got home?

I used to get yelled at and grounded if I didn't...

izzie2899 6

Woah. Your parents are strict....

SammehDx 6

You'd think that would help but I still say hi and my family doesn't remember/notice me and then freaks out anyway lol

Annoying,crazy, anything that describes "caring(strict)" parents.

My dad just jokes about letting the family dog bite my ankles. This is a tiny Shih Tzu, by the way...

Maybe instead of walking straight to your room, you should actually greet people when you enter your house. This is not totally their fault. They didn't hear the door opening and you should have said hello or something. Edit: 9 beat me to it

duckie227 22

Only because I asked it in less words haha

GovernorGeneral 8

But slow and steady wins the race D: She should have more likes cause she put the time and effort into writing that D: D:

TraceCase_ 19

Should have messed with them and asked for a ride home...then gave them detailed directions to your room.

TraceCase_ 19

So, yeah, after you plow through the kitchen and drive on up the stairs, you're gonna make the first left, just past the ceiling fan. If you pass the bathroom, turn around, you've gone too far.