By lumi - 24/06/2009 01:28 - United States

Today, I received in the mail a hockey puck autographed by recent hall of fame addition Steve Yzerman. When asked, I had to explain to my 4 year old brother that someone famous had written his name on it. Later, I discovered that my brother decided it needed his name on it too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 171
You deserved it 5 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well the price for that just dropped unless your bro becomes famous

Never let young kids play with valuables. Go take a lap..

Comments

mcfartknocker tell your bro to draw on his gay face

Gah, he defiled a Stevie Y puck? I'd throw the damn thing at his head. Only autographed Wings puck I have is one from Dave Lewis...

neokiller_fml 0

Wow wow wow wow wow.. Wow wow wow... Who the **** is Steve Yezerman?

DaynaCakes 0

Think of it this way. It would have been worth more if we won the Stanley Cup this year. But even as a chick...i might have killed the kid. Sorry but from Steve Yzerman. Your little brother is very lucky that you didn't knock him into last years playoffs.

Um, tell me again why it matters that the Wings didnt win the cup this year? You realize he is retired... right? How would this have any bearing on how good of a player he was previous to his retirement a few years ago?

Steve Yzerman is what every athlete should strive to be.

I doubt this has much bearing but he is still part of the Wings as VP of Operations. He still gets a ring and I'm pretty sure his name on the Cup.

#17 have you lived in a ******* cave your whole life? Cause if not your just ******* retarded.

I swear to god if you live in MI I am going to find you and beat the shit out of you. Steve Yzerman was one of the best NHL players ever, possibly the best Red Wing ever, and the nicest person you will ever meer.

I would have explained it to him and then hid it really well because you can explain anything to a child at that age and then still want to play with it somewhere down the line. I can't believe he defiled a Steve Yzerman autographed puck! If the kid could only understand hockey then he'd understand the importance of the puck and the legend that signed it. It's a tie though: FYL - for your little brother ruining something that is and could be potentially valuable in a few years ; YDI - for not hiding it or stowing it away from your little brother. He could have just wanted to take it to show & tell someday without your permisson, because kids do that. By the way, what did he write on the puck with? If the kid can get his hands on a Sharpie that's bad. I figure it should be something washable so therefore it shouldn't lose any of it's value if you do it carefully and not scrub it so hard the detail comes off.

Wow **** you wings suck fat ****!!!!!! All about Pittsburgh and Washington. The wings are too old for the game and have become quite the group of gongers!! Everyone on that team wishes they could be good and go somewhere. And stevie y?????? Ok that's nothing when I have an actuall signed and worn gretzky jersey that he gave me off his back. True non douchebaggish class by the greatest athlete. K just go jerk off to the 08 Stanley cup videos cause I'm sure it will be the last for a long time.

#90 shut the **** up Crosby is a soft piece of shit and your just a motherfucking bandwagon jumper. And to the OP yeah that blows I have a Sundin autographed picture, and a Maurice Richard autographed puck, and if anyone ever touched either of them I would kill them on the spot.

#17...you are kidding, right??!! wow.

That sucks, i dont know who steve yezerman is but im from the uk dont blame me.

FYL? FML for actually knowing who you're talking about. Hockey makes us the butt of every sports joke in America.

To be fair, Detroit Hockey is commonly known as a riot with a referee to the rest of the States...although since I ended up dropping WWE when one of their 'faces' tried to punch out a guy who couldn't walk, I guess I can't say much. (At least the 'face' got hit with a chair before he could? I'm not sure WWE knows what a good guy is.)

Hockey is the greatest professional sport. Your just an arrogant asshole.

Darth_Taco 14

I'm sorry, but that is so cute! I can understand why that would piss you off though. Look at the bright side, you can show this to all his friends in ten years :D! I would >:D! Seriously though, it's something cute and funny to show him when he's older.

I would have put it away safely. I keep my treasure behind a lock. :-P

You bought it mail order? The point of autographs is to memorialize the time you actually met this famous person. What you got was probably signed by some child-slave in an Asian sweatshop!