By Anonymous - 01/09/2009 19:19 - United States

Today, I received a text message from my favorite sister saying "Great news! The technology in condoms has improved so much that they ensure that accidents like you won't ever happen again!" Today's my birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 982
You deserved it 8 781

Same thing different taste

Top comments

it's just a joke, chill out. Close siblings can make jokes similar to that sometimes, even if you were hurt your life isn't ****** and your sister is not a bitch.

the_stereotype 0

if she's younger than you, say, "well...obviously they don't learn from their mistakes. they just make bigger ones (emphasis on bigger)" if she's older than you, say, "yeah...they tried to get it right the second time." anyway, your sister is a bitch with a good sense of humor

Comments

TheDrifter 23

I think my sister has used the very same one. Then I sent her a paper bag and a dating guide for hers. It was the start of a decade of great birthday pranks. Op just needs to learn to take a joke.

Lame FML... But it's been a slow day. One guy talked about being the last man on earth and 90% of the others were "OMFG SKEWL FML!!1!"

Have any of you ever stopped to think that she CAN'T take a joke naturally? Sometimes shit like this can be cruel. Some people don't have the constitution to take jokes like this, however off-color they may be. Give the girl a break.

TheCashMan88 0

Well then she should have rolled a better Constitution score. It's not her sister's fault that she has bad luck rolling dice.

I don't agree. However, you're delivery was epic win. I congratulate you, friend.

waterynuggets 0

And some people are just dumb and couldn't detect sarcasm if they invented it.

Gavik 0

probably a forward. dont take things to the ass so easily. ive gotten one very simular to that before.

Exactly. Though, if the OP takes this much offense to something like this, I wonder if her sister didn't know better.

Eff, you're right. Change all my references to him being female to that of being male.

YDIforbeingu 0

YDI for having a favorite sister

haha! that is so jokes. happy birthday though

You need to learn how to take a joke better. Not an FML.

wow, dont take things too seriously. at least now you know how to have a better safe sex...just ask your sister.

justmyluck1212 0

hhaah well my bday's tomorrow all hail september bdays!

omgznoes 0

Wahey! I second that! Mines on sunday, happy birthday!

I used to know a guy who had a Sept 11 birthday. I'd tell him, "Have a Happy Birthday, Roy. . . or the terrorists win!"