By Anonymous - 04/06/2013 07:11 - United States - Rainier

Today, I received a prank phone call that woke me up. I actually kept them on the line because they were the first person to call me in weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 321
You deserved it 6 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can always add yourself to local church group's calling lists. They'll talk to you all the time!

Some people are just really bad at making friends and extremely shy. They might also not want to call others unless they know they are friends because they don't want to 'annoy'. Even if it was a lack of effort on OP's part, the feeling of complete loneliness is one of the worst possible feelings.

Comments

Aw poor thing . Try telling your family to make an effort to call you sometime (:

I feel like they'd tell OP to try calling them sometime. As someone above said, it's a two way thing, if you call people, people'll most likely call you.

We don't know the context behind this. For all we know, he/she could have done a terrible thing to embarrass the entire family or something.

avapaige1234 19

What's your number? Imma call you.

Don't do it! You'll get a call at 3am by some sexy sounding blonde woman named Leia from Hawaii attempting to have phone sex with you. Or at least that's what happened to me.

perdix 29

Join both the Democratic and Republican parties, and express interest in every political candidate running. Your phone will never stop ringing. Aw, I'll be your friend. Is your refrigerator running? Well, you'd better try to catch it! Do you have Prince Albert in a can? You better let him out before he suffocates!

perdix 29

Get in touch with the FTC and get on the National Do-Call Registry. Most people prefer their Do-Not-Call list, but they have the other one just for lonely losers.

This is true. It's how I got Perdix's number.

Telemarketers usually are not allowed to hang up on you... Time to mess with them!

You don't have telemarketers calling you? You should bottle that secret and sell it! I'm on the National DNC Registry and I still get at least four calls a week. It got to the point that I had to download an app on my cellphone and block long distance numbers who don't show a name on caller ID.