By misfitunfit - 12/03/2015 20:50 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I received a phone call from the counselor at my son's preschool, requesting that I come pick him up. He was barking incessantly at his classmates. And when they asked him to stop, he growled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 697
You deserved it 3 652

misfitunfit tells us more.

misfitunfit 21

Op here, definitely looking into a new program for him! At first this one seemed great but now I realize they're super uptight.

Top comments

I would think he is just playing around pretending he is a dog, often you see children pretending to be a dog or copying them when they grow up with them , do you even own a dog?

nonsensical 26

Looks like everyone's having a ruff time because of him...

Comments

Should have tickled his tummy, my puppy loves that hehe

hmm if they can't handle that, wonder what they CAN handle ? seems innocent enough..

I worked for many years at a daycare. Daycare workers can handle a lot. We had kids pretend to be all kinds of animals. If they called the parent to take the kid home, chances are: 1. He was disrupting nap/snack/story time, possibly even getting other kids riled up 2. He scared or threatened to bite other kids 3. He was out of control, making a mess, refusing to listen, or possibly doing something dangerous. 4. The staff got really sick of it.

Personally, I don't think the child should be send home because the staff was sick of it. You are working with three year olds what do you expect?

Kallian_fml 21

As much as you consider your puppy to be your baby, preschool is not the place for dogs!

missyfiona89 28

Are you, or have you ever been a bitch?

check for any canine bite marks that healed... more hair growth perhaps... it may be more than a myth...

Goblin182 26

Sorry, but this is so cool.

Mr. Peabody, is her son's name by any chance Sherman?