By YayItsYasmine - 14/08/2013 16:48 - Austria - Trebesing

Today, I received a lemon in a box in the mail. I didn't know from who it was, nor how he or she knows my address. There was a note on it: "When life gives you lemons, date me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 190
You deserved it 4 343

YayItsYasmine tells us more.

Hey! I got another lemon in a box today, with the same note. But this time, the "Date me" was in caps and there was drawn a smiley on the lemon. I'm kinda getting creeped out, and i still haven't figured out who made it.

Top comments

cottoncandymango 17

Hey, free lemons! Make lemonade. :)

Comments

mimiminx 23

Better than a piece of brain in a box...

RedPillSucks 31

When life gives you brains, you should.... Wait..., What?

mimiminx 23

Dexter reference lost on non-Dexter fans, clearly

Trisha_aus 15

This season of Dexter is awful. Thank god Breaking Bad is back.

23Z9TZO 18

Dexter's been awful since season 5

DFresh503 8

"What's in the box? Tell me whats in the box!"

GalaxyShots 21

Look out for someone with a box of lemons at your front door in a few days; they're ready to make a move, OP.

It's kind of cute other than the part where you don't know who they are and they know where you live...

iwasrlybored 11

Well you know his name is life.

Seems like you have shy secret admirer. Sounds like something I would do. LoL. Don't be too weirded out by it. They could have sent you much worse things.

Ya, remember the post where a girl recieved a giant ***** in the mail with a note saying "To prepare you for the real thing"? Creepy.

Maybe it's from the same guy who keeps mailing potatoes to his sister.

perdix 29

Don't get too excited -- the guy's probably a fruit.

"Squeeze me baby, till the juice runs down my leg. The way you squeeze my lemon, I'm gonna fall right out of bed."

crazytwinsmom 25

OP will be hearing Zeppelin in the near future, the stalker will be serenading her.

It was probably that creepy uncle again.

My suggestion is to go around asking about any underground lemonade clubs...most likely your sweetheart is staking there out. ;)