By badluckryan - 25/09/2012 13:38 - United States - Uxbridge

Today, I received a drunken prank call from a girl I didn't know around 1am. I don't know what's sadder, that I carried out the conversation for 30 minutes, or that this was the first girl to call me in over a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 523
You deserved it 2 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Iknowsomestuff 9

Or that your FML has been nearly ignored because some dude's wife slept with six guys at once in college

both tie for "extreme sadness your life sucks edition "

Comments

Don't worry OP. I understand what it's like to be introverted . Sometimes it's hard to talk to new people , but once you start trying it gets a little easier . I hope that you try this . Have a great day.

Or..It could be the beginning of something good!

DylansMomma 9

Your comment : At least you were entertained?

wildocean 5

Call her back offer her a hangover cure u never know he could be ur new best friend.

perdix 29

Neither (ee). The saddest thing is that you haven't called any girls in over a year. Even in this day and age, the guys do most of the initial calling. Nut up or shut up.

I think you might be a TAD hard on yourself. There's nothing sad about talking to a stranger on the phone. Please don't listen to the dickwads who seem to live in the nineteenth century with their bullshit "the guy calls first" stuff. Guys who ignore that crap end up happier anyway. Whose the cooler guy: the one who has to call the girl. or the one whose so cool the girls call him? Thought so. Buttwads.

CheeseTron 15

Aww i was thinking it was a dodgeball reference. No one makes me bleed my own blood!

I can just picture some drunk bitch walking home from the club doing this

If it was a prank call, it wouldn't have lasted that long. But hey, sometimes coincidences happen that tell you to start getting out there and talking to some new people =)