By Azure_Mist - 27/01/2011 22:53 - United States

Today, I received a bouquet of flowers from my boyfriend, which is something he's never done before. Unfortunately, this was his way of apologizing for cheating on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 285
You deserved it 3 132

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Flowers = I cheated on you Perfume = I crashed your car Clothes = I stole money from your purse Candy = I secretly hate your mother Diamond = I secretly ****** your mother

"you are the defanition of "moron"" "defanition of "moron"" "defanition" Pot, meet kettle.

Comments

Yo_daddy 0

I hope you dump his punk ass!

mintcar 9

Aww, sorry OP. At least he came clean about it? Good luck.

yeah I doubt he is coming clean. "hey babe, you have herpes. have some roses"

at least he gave you something although it could of been better

Flowers? Come the **** on. Shit's WEEEAK, yo. He could've at least serenaded you with "It Wasn't Me" by Shaggy.

lovexbox 8

Anyone could buy flowers. Now being serenaded would actually show some love and effort.

I remember listening to this song, and not understanding it as a kid. That's a good idea! ;)

Ydi for going for a guy like that. Guys dont just wake up with the intention to cheat. Usually you can tell a good one from a bad one.

That's really not true, there are people who go their whole lives without cheating or the intention to cheat until the day they do. There are also people who are really good at keeping their bastard/bitch sides hidden in the earlier stages of a relationship. Then they slowly let it leak out.

Flowers = I cheated on you Perfume = I crashed your car Clothes = I stole money from your purse Candy = I secretly hate your mother Diamond = I secretly ****** your mother

hmm maybe you should leave him. or talk it out. or cheat on him to make it even ? don't do that last one cause then you will just go down to his level. which isn't good.

tt16 2

wow! well mine did the same but didn't get me anything.

at least he was kind enough to admit to it and apologize. would you prefer he just lied about it like most other guys?

it is preferred he kept his dick in his pants....or better yet, split up w/ the current SO if he wants to go **** around. simple enough for dumb-asses like you and OP's BF.

I know right. Once a cheater always a cheater.