By faily_tales - 11/07/2016 00:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I reassured a close friend that he could tell me anything. Now all our conversations are almost exclusively about his kinks. Did you know a well-stretched human anus can hold an entire bag of jumbo marshmallows? FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 113
You deserved it 2 408

faily_tales tells us more.

OP here. If you really wanna know, he soaked them so they were slippery and put them in one at a time. He's got an inflation fetish and is really into butt stuff. The only reason he tells me all this stuff is because I'm one of the only people in his life that he can be totally TMI with. I'm trying to gently push him into talking about it more with his girlfriend, who's into some of the same things, and less with me. I have a strong stomach but I'm just sick of only ever talking about butt stuff! ?

Top comments

And after the bag is empty, he says "I need s'more."

I did not know that, nor did I know that I did not want to know that.

Comments

daniel271 13

Hopefully he didn't actual test this out

And after the bag is empty, he says "I need s'more."

The question is: can it hold chocolate and crackers too? Because then you could light a fire under his ass and make smores.

Some things are truly best left unknown

I did not know that, nor did I know that I did not want to know that.

Your friend is one of those people ER doctors and nurses tell stories of during parties.

Absolutely. ER is a treasure trove of, "guess what I saw in a butt today".

I'd say you should come up with something so gross in response that he stops talking to you, but I'm worried it will just turn him on.

Could be worse, he could have said live marshmallows instead.

Maybe he thinks marshmallows are some kind of an edible animal?