By anon - 28/04/2012 14:31 - United States - Washougal

Today, I rear ended a cop while talking on my cell phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 595
You deserved it 91 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Talk on a cell while driving, you end up in one.

No actually, you get a DUI.... But that works too

Since when is a phone a controlled substance...

robert76 5

I'm thinking they meant DWI, Driving While Impaired. DUI doesn't make sense.

Well, in the words of Bender, "You're boned."

SxeDaze 13

I read this in his voice and giggled. Well played my good sir.

I'm a lady, but thank you all the same :)

Unfortunately, even with laws and raising awareness about phone usage while driving, there are still Dumbasses like you who still do shit like that without thinking for the safety of other people. YDI.

You completely deserve it, you stupid dumb shit.

As opposed to an intelligent dumb shit? Or stupid smart shit.. These oxymoronic euphemisms entertain me.

Michael_92 20

I always get that feeling people come here to get sympathy for doing stupid things...they def come to the wrong crowd.

Am I the only one who really hates these karma comments? They are really over used. Not to mention I don't believe in karma.

Why don't you tell us how much you hate karma comments.....

Doesn't really matter if you don't believe in it, other people do, and they're free to use it in their comments.

I know. Thats just one reason why I don't like them. And in this case it's not really karma anyways, it's just a consequence of being distracted while driving. I was just wondering if anyone else felt the same. I guess not.