By fired - 13/05/2012 06:26 - United States - Portland

Today, I really had to pee while babysitting. Normally this isn't a problem, except the kids were sleeping and going potty would wake them up right before their parents were due home. Desperate, I decided to pee in a cup in the kitchen and wash it down the sink. Their parents came home mid-stream. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 661
You deserved it 46 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jonnied23 20

You shouldn't do that at other people's houses.

Comments

Seriously !!! Why would you EVER do that ?!?!?!?

OP tell them you are preparing for doom'sday, or just seen an episode of survivor.

He wanted to be like bear grylles... Kids asleep? Better drink my own piss.

More like you didn't get paid judging by the look of your face.

Why the **** would you even consider doing that?!

What would you do if there's no bathroom and you are not allow to go out of the house? There you have your answer.

mystic: oh I don't know...maybe hold it?

mandadarling 10
challan 19

I laughed my ass off when I read your comment. The FML crowd never likes the ones that I do, but I wanted you to know that I enjoyed it!

eman1972 4

Ha, I was thinking the same thing.

hthelittleone 10

61: I don't know what kind of girls you've been hanging around, but I'm pretty sure 1 girl only requires 1 cup..

61 is referring to bra cups...though the comment isn't very clever, apparently neither are the people who totally missed the point

How can someone in their right mind get that idea?

perdix 29

No, the problem is that you call it 'going potty" when referring to yourself. Don't worry, the food service industry will have plenty of opportunities for someone with your skills, that is, as long as there are rude customers out there.

JasonEP 3

I thought the same thing about the "going potty" statement

+1 to both of you. Who the heck over the age of four uses the phrase "go potty?"

Shafreeka 8

175- I actually do. However, I have a 5 year old daughter, and it's just something picked up from her.

Go outside? But try not to make a racket like the funeral guy in the last FML. Next time (if there is a next time), don't piss in a cup. Nothing good can come from that.

Nothing good at all! Whatever happened to doing normal things with cups? Like you know drinking, poisoning the king, testing the water cycle, and the other the usual cup activities... Not really liking any of this peeing, pooping, and just generally unsanitary practices with cups these days...

Completely agree! What did cups do to deserve these atrocities?

The Cups murdered my family, I vowed vengeance on them.

I instantly thought of the chick getting caught pissing in Sex Drive. You filthy animal, you're worse than an untrained dog. At least it knows you can piss outside.