By Kasnt - 03/10/2010 18:50 - United States

Today, I really had to pee so I took the only stall that was available in the bathroom: the handicapped stall. A girl in a wheelchair came in seconds later and cursed at me for taking her designated spot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 534
You deserved it 8 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lizz12345 0

I can understand her being upset if you're not handicapped. but he should just chill out if it was the only stall open what were you supposed to do?

Tiffanywashere 0

The handicapped chick needs to calm the hell down. It's not like she personally owns the stall. She's not royalty and being handicapped doesn't mean she is above waiting her turn like anyone else. What a bitch. You should have cussed her out back.

Comments

Sylchic16 0

Number 7 must be a retard too.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

it ate my other comment again, I don't think fml gremlins like fish

To answer your question, no. Handicapped toilets, at least in the US, are just larger stalls that have wall-mounted bars so that those that require it, can lift themselves out of their chairs and onto the toilet. How the fudgemuffins would they make a toilet harder for non-handicapped people to use?

I've seen disabled toilets which are higher than regular ones.. When I was a kid a few places I went the my feet could touch the ground in the regular toilet but they were dangling in the air in the disabled one.

My grandad has one of those elevated toilet seats. It's weird.

you should of kicked her off her wheelchair then, took a Shit on her.

The disabled stalls are marked for a reason. It is the only toilet they can use, if people use it, they end up waiting for one person to finish (and standing might not be the easiest thing for them to do either) whereas everyone else is waiting for one of a number of people. Therefore for most people it doesn't take as long to wait as it would for someone who needs to use the disabled one. However, I can understand that if you're really desperate you'd want to use it ASAP, and she was wrong to curse you for it.

mexicutioner123 0

omfg u don't have to write a big story about everything

MissGrinch 4

Cinn's comments stimulate my brain.

zp5 4

your a cat. you have no brain.

Fortuitous 0

Hey buddy, when you insult someone, make sure to spell right. Personally, I have never heard of this "a cat" you speak of.

MissGrinch 4

That's what I want you to think. Kufufufufufu.

zp5 4

56 it was a joke stupid of course cats have brains. their just small.

Mexicutioner, that's twice that you've felt the need to tell me that I'm doing it wrong. Ever considered that a) I don't care, and b) that you don't have to read the comments and you can skip them and go look at the pretty pictures some other users have for their display pics. And of course cats have brains, how else is MissGrinch communicating so coherently with us? :P

MissGrinch 4

zp5, you'll be astounded when I remove my froggie hat.

stop writing book long responses, no one cares what you have to say

zp5 4

73 *you remove the hat* OMG!! WTF IS THAT THING?!?!?!

If no one cares, Keilanclarke, why are you complaining?

im complaining cause im tired of seeing your pastey face on every fml

I've been through this before; I'm not on every FML. And if my face bothers you so much, don't look at it.

Clearly, you are a frog digesting a cat.

zp5 4

89 there is no point to this comment but hey zach nice to meet you I'm zach.

⑧③, have some respect or leave! , I wouldn't blame you!

MissGrinch 4

Oh, snap! The truth is out.

Cinn, not sure about the UK, but here they're often not marked at all. They're just bigger. I don't fully agree with you on their usage, and I posted an explanation up there under #9. I'd be interested to hear your response. BTW, I have to wonder how the votes and comments would stack up if the other lady wasn't in a wheelchair. Plenty of "invisible illnesses" could merit someone using a stall without an apparent reason, not to mention the issues of the obese, the pregnant, and those with small children. Then there's those family bathrooms to consider... you and I could be (respectively) busy all day and/or up all night on this one. ;)

why do u always have a massive comment to make dude it's annoying having to slide my finger like a million times to get past your post

if you don't like cinn's comments the a) don't listen to them b) don't comment on them c) you a ******* itiot for not liking them

Anaxes 5

If you get annoyed by long comments, perhaps you could make the ultimate upgrade: To a PC. The comments section is designed to be viewed using a device known as a monitor, not that tiny touchscreen. If you want to utilise something using the wrong device, at least shut the hell up. Do you eat cereal with a spoon or do you just whine about how the milk always escapes through the holes in your fork?

Cinns comments are awsome, if a little long winded, and cinn your from the UK? now stop trolling, and make me some sammiches. Miss Grinch, your the first cute fluffy fake eyed cat eaten frog i've ever seen :o.

Irish - The stalls here all have the symbol on them, some are even separate from the ladies/mens because they're just unisex disabled toilets. But they are all marked. Or at least, all the ones I've ever seen are. I shall look to your reply and post an appropriate response there. Flossybaben - Read Anaxes post. If you can bring yourself to read so many words at a time. Underaegis - Thank you. Anaxes - You beat me to saying exactly that! SuperRichFish - Thanks, and yes, I am from the UK.

I don't think you have a life cinn, because you read every comment and you have to write to everyone and I do read but I don't read or look at pieces of crap like you. yours sincerly Flossybaben

well anaxes, hmmmm if it wasn't meant for a small touch screen WHY THE HELL DID THEY HAVE AN APP FOR IT!!! and if your thinking of an ipad this app came out befor the ipad, use your brain for once

well I'm Shure anaxes you would know all about the milk escaping through the fork! have you tried it?:/

Flossybaben - Yes, I am a nerd, but I don't care. I like being a nerd. Also, Flossybaben, you've made me giggle, if you don't read things like what I write then why are you still replying? Also, what's wrong with reading all the comments on an FML I've commented on? I don't reply to all of them, I just reply to those who I think deserve a reply, whether it's for good or bad reasons. And I think Anaxes meant that FML was originally designed for computer, which means that the comments pages will be better designed for a computer screen rather than an iPod one. Yes, they have an App and it can be viewed on both, but use your common sense, for a web page that involves a lot of writing, it will always be easier to view it on a bigger screen. Except when the screen gets too big, but again, that's common sense, which is also how Anaxes knows about the fork thing.

Have you not figured out that's what I do? And you're still reading despite the fact you don't like reading my posts... Why not just stop now?

Alexisfbaby6 0

Should of waited like everybody else.

agree too. either OP or the handicapped girl would have had to wait, so fair enough that it was the person who got there second.

somebody would have to wait so the handicaped person got there 2nd so y should OP wait... who agrees?

If everyone uses the disabled toilet like another cubicle with the same queue for all, then it means that if a disabled person comes along, they have to wait longer than anyone else, as when it gets to their turn in the queue, there'll only be one they can use, and it might not be the next person to come out. I mean, ok, fair enough when there's no queue and the person using it is desperate and no cubicles are free, then it makes sense, but not as a general rule.