By Peepants - 03/03/2016 23:03 - United States - Huntsville

Today, I really had to pee during one of my college lectures. I finally worked up the nerve to leave the room while he was lecturing, and ran frantically to the bathroom. Once in there, the urge intensified to the point I couldn't hold it. I peed my pants while standing in the bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 052
You deserved it 4 716

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CheekyRaccoon 27

If you had left earlier you wouldn't be in the situation that urine now.

You "worked up the nerve to leave the room"? This is college. You are expected to act like an adult. You don't have to wait for a 'good moment' or ask for a bathroom pass, it's not high school. Get up, quietly exit the room, deal with whatever problem you have, and come back. Nobody cares. Nobody's going to remark upon it. We all have bodies, your professors included, and recognize that pressing biological urges occur.

Comments

It happens to me everytime, I can't hold it once I see running faucet. I feel you OP.

countryrose92 23

Been there done that. Perks of genetically poor bladder control. :-/ sorry op.

Don't worry OP, I once peed myself whilst sitting on the toilet. Will never forget to make sure the toilet lid is up again.

You may want to consider a diaper for next time...

Life is doing what needs to be done when it needs to be done. Stop working yourself up to doing things. Be an adult and just do it.

It sucks but at least you were on the toilet and not in public at the time. And you had your stuff so - as much as it sucks, I guess you could go straight home to wash

You sound like a damn Sim for doing that.

bigdaddyeric 35

Been there, Done that, No Shame ?

bigdaddyeric 35

Been there and Done That, No Shame !

bigdaddyeric 35

Been There and Done That, No Shame, It Happens

it probably gets better..while you're washing off your pants and drying them with the hand dryer, the bell rings and loads of students bustle into the washroom :) oh dear op, those experiences build character though ;)