By Anonymous - 26/01/2015 23:24 - Sweden - Huddinge

Today, I realized why you should never wear a thong under yoga pants that are a couple of sizes too small. It's a weird thing, seeing your co-worker's anus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 940
You deserved it 3 132

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm picturing that Spongebob character that screams "MY EYES!"

Comments

Oh god. Nothing is worse than a third eye. I feel your pain. I used to sit behind a rather large woman in one of my classes who always wore sweatpants that were way too small for her. I still have nightmares from the excessive camel toe.

How would you see her camel toe is you're sitting behind her?

... Just because I sat behind her doesn't mean I've never seen her from the front.

43 every school has that one big girl who insists on wearing leggings and has a cameltoe that looks like a queen sized matress folded in half.

I look at every single comment that's been down-voted to nothingness, in a hope that there is a stroke of genius among the neanderthals. I am disappointed every time, yet I still look at each and every one, waiting for a post that's so offensive, people can't react any other way, than to give it a thumbs down.

I think those just tend to be moderated instead, leaving us to wonder what was so either offensive or just plain stupid that the only response was to nuke it from orbit.

#13, are you trying to get downvoted to be the first stroke of buried-away genius that you are searching for? Alas, it doesn't seem to be working...try, try again!

mojobanks 8

Soundgarden's "Black Hole Sun" just popped into my head. Anyone else?

martin8337 35

Or Led Zepplins" The Thong Retains the Stain"

JackDupp 11

Or maybe Van Morrison "Brown eyed girl"?

"Weird" is definitely the word I would have used. And a few choice others.

luvelygirl06 10

I see no down side! And **** you auto correct! Haha

Perhaps leave an anonymous note on her desk that says "Everyone can see your butthole."

I like this idea. Maybe add, too, "Please wear clothes that fit." so she knows just what she's could do to correct it.

*what she could Ran out of edit time. Darnit.

born_hustla 26

Not everyone is meant to wear yoga pants, or sweats, or thongs! And when it comes to sizes, some people simply need to stop lying to themselves.

how could someone be unable to wear a thong? isn't that better because no panty lines?