By Anonymous - 19/06/2012 20:59 - Canada - Dartmouth

Today, I realized that the only times I get to hang out with my friends outside of school are when one of them accidentally mentions plans in front of me and they are obligated by social protocol to invite me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 693
You deserved it 3 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd say FYL, but it doesn't seem like you have one. Kidding. Get some real friends, OP

Comments

Looks like they're not really your friends

lissa_jade 22

Invite them somwhere then, why always leave it to them? Also join some clubs and make some more friends

I remember this on an episode of Big bang theory. It actually.came in handy in this situation.

Your friends don't sound friendly. Like the comments above say maybe it's time for new friends...

yomamaOo 2

Time for you to stop being a nerd

I'm a nerd and I have nerd friends. Op needs to stop sticking around people who do not want him/her around. It is sad when people grow tired of your presence, but you have to respect people's choices and Op is dragging this out longer than it needs to be. No one wants to be alone, but lying to yourself is not the answer.

perdix 29

Nova Scotia must be a very kind place. In 21st century America, the social protocol allows people to discuss fun plans in front of boring, whiny douchebags without obligation to invite them. In fact, making sure that said boring, whiny douchebags know they are actively being excluded (instead of merely forgotten) is great fun among the cool kids.

Perdix, you are the greatest philosopher of our time. Your take on the fast-paced world of teen douche-nuggets has me creaming my pants.

perdix 29

#38. Thank you. I'll work your kind words into my Nobel Prize acceptance speech -- when they start to give out a Philosophy prize!

TheHolyLama 0

that's a very wise and unbiased comment you've made there, Kasey! thanks for sharing your worldly oponion and not sounding like a fellow douchebag :)

Why Kasey, if you look in the bible it will talk about the second coming of Christ... and that's because Perdix is a generous lover. So don't make fun of Christ's lover.

Which means you don't actually have friends.

They're obviously not your true friends then.