By Henry - 06/02/2010 03:19 - United States

Today, I realized that the only food I have is four months' worth of nutrisystem food from when my parents went on the nutrisystem diet. I am not able to secure a job and buy my own food, so I have two choices: die of starvation or die of nasty nutrisystem food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 407
You deserved it 8 968

Same thing different taste

Top comments

newsgit 0

Two things: Get a Job: Get a job? You're telling him to get a job? NO ONE is hiring. No, not even McDonalds. Not even Walmart. Getting any job is not an easy thing to do. It also says in the OP that he "is not able to secure a job, meaning he tried and is probably trying. Read, motherfuckers. At least you have food: I HATE this card. When people say "be thankful for what you have, people in [insert 3rd world country] have it worse!" it just pissed me off. With that mindset, NO problem is big enough. Allow me to demonstrate Not a lot of food? Could be in Africa. In Africa? Could be dead. Got a sprained wrist? Could be a broken arm. Broken arm? Could be in a body cast. Body Cast? Could be in Africa. Yes, people are allowed to whine about their problems. They are problems. yes, some people have no shelter, and they should be helped, but someone whose got a problem such as eating nutrisystem for four months ahould be allowed to complain. It's not like you would take his place.

boatkicker 4

There isn't a person in the US who doesn't have access to the internet. Why? Because there are libraries with computers and internet all over the country. Having access to the internet doesn't mean that you can't complain about something.

Comments

grog_fml 3

wow stop whining. some people in the world don't have anything at all and would give an arm for that food.

boyguydudemalema 0

will all the hungry people be stuffed if he eats his cardboard box?

expen_dable 0

Why are you on this website if you are just going to bitch about how starving people have it worse? Do you go onto every FML and say the same thing? I don't know what's worse, the bitter people who go "YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL YOU DUMB BITCH!!!" on every FML or the grammar nazi's who spend 18 hours of the day correcting grammar on every FML.

CleanSheets 0

it's FML not FthepoorpeoplelivingontheothersideoftheworldL

boyguydudemalema 0
b512 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
riku3220 2

Would you really be "thankful" for having to eat the same thing that you hate for four months?

b512 0

yeah.. this person has a roof over their head, access to the Internet, and something to eat... life's rough? yeah right

grog_fml 3

if it's a choice between that and nothing at all? yeah.

boatkicker 4

There isn't a person in the US who doesn't have access to the internet. Why? Because there are libraries with computers and internet all over the country. Having access to the internet doesn't mean that you can't complain about something.

22: if I had nothing else to eat, yeah I'd be thankful I even got something. Beggars can't be choosers.

quazimozart 19

This site is made for complaining about problems, petty or not.

mcfaily 0
boyguydudemalema 0

i agree, its kinda his fault being an unemployed hobobum, he has no right to cry

riku3220 2

Because in this economy, all good people who have college degrees are getting jobs left and right. Wrong. Lots of people are jobless and it's because companies are using foreign laborers in countries that have no minimum wage laws. It really is sad how far some people will go for money...

Grmpman 7

Agreed #25 expect the whole foreign labour thing.. There is a job out there somewhere Op just gotta find it.

KurouTenshi 0

I think you're overlooking an obvious 3rd choice here: Get a ******* job! **** the recession, McDonald's is always highering retards to flip burgers!!

Not even the McDonalds or Walmart is hiring here, and I'm sure it's like that in more places than just one.

clumsily_yours 12

Telemarketing companies are always hiring too--sure everyone hangs up on you all the time; but its a job. And sounds like the OP can't be choosy right now if he wants a steak anytime soon. Or maybe his parents will go on the Atkins Diet and fail to follow through; I guess he could recommend that to them if getting a job scares him so much.

I like how in your profile, you apparently hate intolerant people, yet you proceed to use the derogatory term of "retard". Niiiiiiice.

I applied at McDonalds and I'm more than qualified for the job, yet guess what happened... Yeah, nothing. Walmart usually is a smart choice though. They hired me but then again, not everybody is "blessed" with a Supercenter that hires people on a regular basis.

markisunder0ath 0

everyone needs to stop telling OP to be thankful for what he has because some people have nothing. it's not OP's fault some stupid people choose to live in crappy countries, get AIDS, and die of starvation. it's also not OP's fault god's kitty ran across his keyboard and earthquaked Haiti for teh lulz. FYL OP, that stuff is gross.

KurouTenshi 0

what. the ****. are you on?! no one CHOOSES to have a shitty life in a shitty 3rd world country--in fact most people DIE trying to come here so they can have more than nothing. OP needs to learn to be damn thankful for what they have, or work hard for what they want.

So nobody should ever post on FML. Ever. Gotcha.

@29 that's not even a little bit funny. the earthquake in Haiti was ******* SAD ..anyone who finds something about that to 'lol' about, is pathetic.

What the ****? People don't choose to live in third world countries, they're forced to stay for varieties of reasons. They're not stupid and defintely smarter than your ignorant ass who doesn't give a damn about worldly events and thinks that the Haiti earthquake was funny. Those people have lost everything and hundreds of thousands of people have died already. OP, you do need to be grateful that you even have food and shelter. I know these are hard times, but at least you've got something.

Just starve to death and send those over to Haiti. Die a hero. ;)

Get some "before" shots done. In a couple months you will be thin enough to be in thier ads. Then you will have a job. Problem Solved!

markisunder0ath 0

@32 if you didn't know I was trolling this post you're more stupid than the people who choose to suffer and die in crappy countries that nobody cares about like Haiti and the whole continent of Africa

littlemissxx 0

okay, you were trolling the post. BUT YOU STILL DON'T GET IT. PEOPLE DON'T CHOSE TO BE BORN IN THIRD-WORLD COUNTRIES. THEY WERE BORN IN THEM. Did you ask God: 'Hey, can I be a guy? With brown hair and blue eyes? I think you made my nose a bit big, can ya make it smaller? Thanks.' No. It's really unfortunate how they are stuck in these countries, and it is most certainly not their CHOICE or FAULT. it's ******* sad how you think people to choose to have a miserable life.