By fuck teh poleese - 12/02/2012 21:50 - United States

Today, I realized that I probably have anger issues. I came to this conclusion after I finished screaming abuse at the microwave for beeping before I could hit the off switch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 000
You deserved it 29 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Akumie 6

Pore microwave.:c it was just doing its job. **** your microwave's life

Yes, that PORE microwave. All it ever wanted was to be a hair follicle, but now its just a pimple.

Comments

brohamas16 7

you should smoke weed....that'll calm you down

I think most people have anger problems and no self control just go to the mall for a few hours, you see some pretty messed up shit.

thiscrazything 1
SecretMe00 5

And opened the microwave door before the beep... Have to finish your thought or people don't understand.

I understood, don't think it was that difficult..

perdix 29

You need to smack that microwave and teach it to shut the **** up. Mine beeps every minute or two after it's finished. Hey, I'll get my food when I damn well feel like it! Don't rush me, you stupid magnetotronic bastard!

scarface90 8

I disagree...it's the toaster that needs a good bitch slap every now and then for burning my toast

Andy stove diserves a knife to the nobs. The stupid f**ker thought it was funny to set my sweatshirt on fire. >.>

perdix 29

Yeah, well, my microwave decides it's funny to make enormous tomato sauce explosions that go all the place (even when covered with a paper towel.) It needs a Texas ass-whuppin'

i give my favorite kitchen accessory a good smack on the bottom and abuse it some more with my penis. thatll teach my wife to burning my pizza rolls!

Microwave R rather rude, they beep forever like saying "hurry up stupid, your food is getting cold". Little ovens on the other hand, only ring once ;) ...its like a nagging wife vs a pleasing girlfriend.

If you experience this everyday, i do think its a real problem, injust don't know what. I experience the same types of anger issues too. Sorry bro

Haha I'm sorry but this made me laugh. I suggest art and music as ways to express your anger. It's healthier than yelling :)

perdix 29

I looked at Edvard Munch's "The Scream" and listened to Nine Inch Nails "Head Like A Hole." It didn't help.

xMiss_Maggot 7
GovernorGeneral 8

I don't understand why people always stop the microwave before it dings. I you don't want it to run that long, then set it for the right time. My mother in law does this and every time I come home (she babysits my son when I work) my microwave is showing how many seconds she had left from heating up her lunch rather than the clock.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Probably because that beeping sound really gets on some people's nerves. I know it gets on mine. What's the alternative, not to use it at all? Or going apeshit like OP? Opening it a few seconds before it's done is the way to go for those of us not too fond of the microwave's friendly reminder.

Hmm maybe they need to make microwaves where you can change the tone like ringtones on a mobile. That way you actually want to hear it finish.