By justcomesnaturally - 04/11/2012 00:37 - United States - Danby

Today, I realized that I'm a terrible human being. For the first time in my life, I gave some change to a homeless guy, but only so he'd get out of my face long enough for me to watch two other bums beating the crap out of each other over a sandwich. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 455
You deserved it 34 624

Same thing different taste

Comments

Hey you got to watch the movie Bum Fights live was it good? But the real question is was it at least some good fisty cuffs?

perdix 29

You should have given him a few bucks to join the fracas, and offer 10 bucks to the last man standing. Cheaper and more authentic than MMA.

Damn that would have started a battle royale for the ten dollars. It would be the WWE street bum style.

Yeah I gotta go with perdix watching hobos fight is really entertaining! OP would be a terrible person if he set up and incited the fight. But givin change to a guy to watch it. Thats like buying a ticket.

Legendoflaw 4

How is that more authentic than MMA? I fought MMA for a long time before an auto accident as does my sons and my nephews and my uncle. There's nothing fake about it you moron! Get your ass in the cage and then tell me it's fake.

mrz1177 11

For the record I the HOBO got the sandwich. - Posted from my iPhone

unknown_user5566 26

This may sound terrible, but I almost wish that you would've been included in the losing end of the fight. I'm not disgusted that this was the first time you ever gave to the needy, I'm disgusted that you actually took pleasure in watching a bum fight.

agonydrum 7

And I'm disgusted with every comment you've made on here, get over yourself, seriously there's nothing wrong with watching a fight and who cares why he gave money I doubt the bum cares if op is all self righteous like you are or if he just wanted to watch a fight

Judging by your comments, you seem to like getting on everybody's face and bitching about how "self-righteous" they are. Tell me, why are you so hellbent of defending this OP? Do you not get the memo that no one has the same opinion as you?

agonydrum 7

If people have different opinions than me it's because they're not as smart as me

You're right, you are a terrible human being.

The question here is why are they fighting with their food when they can be eating it...

Sounds like you're the next Don King.

secretsymbiote21 5

you did a good deed in a bad way. but dont worry! we all have wanted Hobos to leave us alone at some point.