By stoggie96 - 22/04/2012 15:34 - United States - Wooster

Today, I realized that both my husband and son refer to me as "the bitch." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 556
You deserved it 29 106

Same thing different taste

Comments

omarzrgz 3

They would only call you that if you really deserved it

citymayer 7

Think of all the other people in your life who probably call you that! :)

I'm leaning towards YDI on this one as your son is involved.

That is my thought too. My ex-husband would never even call me a bitch to my face (goodness knows what he says away from me) or to my kids. If my son learned it from my husband I'd deserve it for being with and procreating with someone who is so disrespectful.

mariet_fml 23

@156: I'm amazed that you can predict how a person will act in a few years time. Is it that you can predict every major life event that could cause a person to start acting a different way or do you just have a gut feeling that in 5, 10, 15 years that person will turn into a jerk?

kaymi 17

She's a mean one, Mrs. Bitch...

nofearjenshere 12

And the winner for best comment of the day goes to...

KatrinaKitten 16

You're as cuddly as a cactus you're as charming as an eel, mrs biiiiitch !

Uhh that was for the other comment "she's a mean one mrs bitch" but okaaayyy haha

KatrinaKitten 16

29, Your comment is just as pointless. A thumbs down would have sufficed, wouldn't it? Rather you strive to achieve some merit...

Anybody else notice that when guys posted "Don't be a bitch, then" above they got upvoted, but when this young woman (#12) posted the same she got thumbed down? INTERESTING...

KatrinaKitten 16

153- she's getting thumbed down BECAUSE others before her have posted the same comment.

KatrinaKitten 16

192, are you an idiot? Clearly if you examine the times of the comments made, the difference is very small. The comments were posted at the same time nearly. Check your statistics.

^ are YOU an idiot? Check my statistics? What I said was that others before you made the same comment. So what I said was completely correct. The fact that the first "don't be a bitch" comment was made four minutes before yours means that you actually could have seen it before posting, because you DIDN'T post at the same time. But yeah, I'm an idiot. Learn what statistics are.

KatrinaKitten 16

I think you're WRONG. If there was maybe a ten minute difference, that's understandable, but once FMLs get reposted, people reply right away; they don't really look at other comments before. There were plenty of repeats above that were upvoted; I don't see why my comment got downvoted. The other commenter was implying that people did it out of spite for the fact that I am female. I feel that you are the same. You're speaking out of your naïvete and inexperience; clearly you do not think logically and adopt a pessimistic view because you are easily defensive. Before keeping your guard up constantly, consider this: Does this really apply to my life? What will I accomplish from this? Is it really necessary to vent my insecurities on someone who is clearly just commenting? Chillax? Thanks.

failgamer 7

Well i have seen this comment for the 5th time

210 it's funny because you're the one who came out defending yourself by calling me an idiot. I think you're pretty hypocritical.

Although I'm going to stay neutral for the most part in this argument--for once--I will say this: I find it pretty ironic, KatrinaKitten, that you are calling ohmandapants naïve, yet she has about 800 comments on you. The number may look fairly small, but that's a hell of a long time if you ask me. I have nothing against you--in fact, you seem like a great person--but if anyone on here is naïve, it's you. Unfortunately for you, ohmandapants has her facts straight. You, however, do not. That is all.

It's funny too because fml gives you time to correct any mistakes. She also obviously came back and back again to see if anyone commented on her comment. So she had time to change it and shouldn't be calling anyone names, because she has no ground to do so.

perdix 29

Hey, at least they don't call you "The Fat Bitch!" Congrats on maintaining that rockin' hot ass. It totally makes up for your selfish, vindictive personality :D

tomatorawr3 0

You can either be a skinny bitch, or a jolly fat person. You can't be both.

DCFan 9

**EXCEPTION** Chloe Kardashian.

jasmine1259 2

Khloe is no where near fat. Idiots just say that about her because she's very tall and not the typical underweight anorexic celebrity.

DCFan 9

266- are you kidding me? She's an overweight spoiled bitch. I've seen skinny, tall women.., and she's not in that category. Yes she may be tall but she's definitely a fatty. Sorry to crush your outlook on your hero =/ but she's the asshole of the "American dream".

While I agree she is spoiled, do you know her personally to know she's a bitch? And sorry to burst your bubble, Khloe is not fat. She isn't model stick skinny but she's not a fatty as you said.

The bexclamation pointch? That's strange.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

That's exactly how I read it when I saw 'B!tch'. I'm still wondering as to why they didn't simply put an 'i'.