By Anonymous - 16/01/2012 16:10 - United States

Today, I realized my self confidence is based on the amount of "likes" I have on my Facebook statuses. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 340
You deserved it 38 397

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cradle6 13

So you don't like your own posts? Remember, the first step is liking you(r Facebook posts).

thatshot808 6

Liking your own status is like giving yourself a high five

Comments

AyooXKayytee 0

Don't base your self confidence off of how many likes you get on Facebook. Base it on how highly you think of yourself, or what your friends think of you. && if it isn't positive, then start thinking positively. You're not going get anywhere in life if you base your self confidence on Facebook likes.

Well then don't post a lot of stuff and worries because there won't be much to like be happy op

At least you have some self confidence, considering the book of faces has taken pity on your soul. My self confidence is based off of how my baby owls I can deliver whilst riding a unicycle! I'm such a miserable failure...

Looks like you are not going to have any self confidence left, judging by how many YDI's this FML is getting...

I would hope your self-esteem would be based on the size of your boobs like other women. I kid! I kid! Ow, stop hitting me!

Why would you let your life be controlled by a social networking site. Deactivate your account, for your own sake.

Realizing it is the first step. The second, is Choosing to change it! So, what are you going to do to help you realize your self-worth? Socializing more? Confidence courses/challenges? I hope you step above needing Facebook to feel good/better about yourself. Good luck! :)

You always give the best advice... Those karma points are racking up! Also, have your own newspaper column, please.

Lol! I'm certainly long winded enough to warrant my own column! ;) But thanks, Awsumuzzie, very kind of you to say so. :) I just feel like I have a lot to say to people who feel like they are lacking something inside of themselves. Getting motivated and changing how you feel about yourself is a fantastic thing. And if I can help someone 'chin up' just a bit, all the better. :) Cheers! :)