By SadFace - 21/02/2013 13:04 - Singapore - Singapore

Today, I realized my acne is so bad that the Facebook face recognition could recognize all of my friends in a group photo except me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 835
You deserved it 3 957

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

if i was you, i'd kill myself. I envy your witness, but you should to do something to finish with your suffering. Maybe look for a plastic surgeon would be a good idea.

maybe to look for a plastic surgeon would be a good idea

KiddNYC1O 20

You're a lion, guy. definitely, i agree, your life sucks.

I guess you could say that the recognition software wasn't spot on.... Sorry, I'll see myself out

perdix 29

I doubt you'd fare any better on Assbook.

Because its perdix, and he may be hilarious, but his comments are often controversial to the average FML user.

I think it also comes with some serious side effects.

Accutane gave me joint pain, serious back pain currently months after I stopped taking it, and very dry skin and lips. Also made my eczema worse.

Laurenlou 24

I31- They warn you a lot about the minor and serious side effects. The only way to know if it would be okay for OP would be for OP to talk to their deremtoligist. 42-Accutane worked for me. Those side effects are not going to occur for everyone. I took Accutane and I only had dry skin and in-grown nails. I also don't have Eczema, which many people have not taken Accutane because they were informed that it would dry their skin out. Dry skin and lips can be easily handled! As for the joint pain and back pain, not everyone will have that side effect. It's a risk and everyone is informed of that before they sign the papers! It's a great product and worth the risk for most people. Don't discourage anyone from asking their doctors about it though! It works wonders for people who have tried everything else out there!

Lauren, I have no doubt that it helps with acne as it was definitely helping mine. As much as I wished to finish the treatment, the pain got too severe especially because I was also working out which created a lot of stress on my back.

Every med has potentially serious side effects. Ever read the warnings on aspirin. I was put on an antibiotic today that had pages of side effects. It comes down to risk vs reward and its a decision a patient should make with a doctor.

Very few doctors still prescribe accutane, due to the very bad side effects. I know that it works for some people, but in most cases the risks are to great. I would suggest looking into various methods for treating your acne.

#50 I'm not sure of now, but when I took it years ago they never ever mentioned anything about IBS, chrohns disease, or ulcerative colitis. Accutane wasn't worth it to me cuz I was one of the ones that ended up with one. I still have the binder to prove it wasn't mentioned.

Did it not acknowledge your face at all or did it just not recognize you? If it didn't acknowledge your face at all, then yeah I'd imagine your acne is pretty intense. If it didn't recognize you, you probably have pictures up where your skin looks a lot better and can expect more great pictures in the future.