By muddled - 02/05/2012 06:16 - United States - Joliet

Today, I realized I have more in common with a cantaloupe than I do with my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 901
You deserved it 5 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

palahniukpaul 6

That's what makes relationships interesting. You two just need to find what you do have in common.

I have to assume that you have fantastic melons.

MonsterCommenter 4

This comment is full of win. ^

You give money for the elections but at the end of the day, it changes not the result of which is as sinusoidal curves abused by the abusive conditions of the unemployed unfairly influenced by the final order and the evolution augmentatoire the latest 15 years.

I think they're saying that cantaloupes are socialists, and that socialism doesn't work, because of evolution. I think. I really don't know. I'm confused too.

I earnestly beg you not to judge me hastily and excessively behave with yours truly elegant way: the language of Shakespeare is not my natural way of expressing myself and, moreover, it is not totally excluded that alcohol and other illicit substances have taken possession of my meager brain.

twisted_cherub 14

29- This forum is for commenting on the FML and/or the other comments in threads. Your comments are unintelligible and unrelated. Please stop.

If I read that second comment right, he's drunk and high.

tony1891 22

cantaloupe's are usually sweet tho. are you saying you are too?

CaramelMacchiato 13

^never mind. 25 edited their comment that made no sense. Awkward.

I ask: What in the name of the cantaloupes should not be considered as all other human beings? Do not they have the same rights as disabled, even if their brain is incredibly atrophied? Sordid humanity ...

Do we know of specific instances of signs, in the Sartrean sense of the term, it goes without saying, would have caused individuals to discipline their minds or to empty their pockets? A scientific study on this subject I would be of immense value.

twisted_cherub 14

So you taste sweet but you don't contribute to conversations at all, get mushy after only a couple weeks, attract fruit flies, and don't look interesting enough to be included in still life paintings with the other fruits?

eyecon502 13

Just don't let your boyfriend cut a hole in you and stick you in the microwave. Unless you're into that sort of stuff...

In this regard, dear friend, do you know the theorem microwave, published in 1985 by the genial Professor Hammer? It says everything, I mean: everything, absolutely, scientifically rigorous and all, can be inserted into a microwave without the molecular structure of the universe is not upset one bit. Ruffling, is it not?

You put cantaloupe in the microwave? Ew..

challan 19

Things Op has in common with a cantaloupe: 1. Both rock the Oompa Loompa color. 2. Both have or are melons (.)(.) 3. Both can be sweet or bitter depending on when you eat them. 4. Both have outside skin rough and dry as hell. (they have cream for that op) 5. Cantaloupe has seeds inside of it, she's looking for seed inside of her.