By Anonymous - 21/01/2016 13:40 - Belgium - Ieper

Today, I realised what kind of man I married when I finally shelved his book, "Getting Things Done", still untouched 3 months after buying it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 403
You deserved it 2 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bill gates once said he will only hire lazy people, so maybe he'll end up making a lot of money?

Comments

Did you buy him the book? It's really better he doesn't read it anyway, because it'll just take time away from when he could be getting things done. Just a form of procrastination really.

johncanact 13

So you judge people based off of what books they have or have not read? Poor guy

I can't really give you any sympathy since it was your decision to marry him. Typically people get to know one another before marriage. Few exceptions exist depending on your religious beliefs.

TheCutestLizard 28

It's the thought that counts?

He got it, because he knows he's a procrastinator... Though the irony seems to be lost on him, that he went to the trouble of buying it, but do nothing with it.

swimthenread27 19

I don't get what the big deal is. A lot of people are/get lazy. And you had to know what kind of person he was before you married him..

Sathane 21

Maybe he was too busy getting things done instead of reading a book about how to get things done.

At least he managed to buy the book? I wouldn't have even reached that point.

aeryn97 17

I've married his twin apparently! :p

I don't really see the "FML" part of this... I've got heaps of books that I've bought and they are still in my queue of books to read, since I don't get a lot of time to read (mainly on my breaks at work). I can see the irony, but I don't think it's really an FML situation.