By loveless - 18/10/2009 10:30 - Australia

Today, I realised that the last three people to see my intimate parts these last weeks were my beautician, my doctor and the lady who did my check up ultra sound. Oh, and I'm married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 592
You deserved it 5 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not to rag on everyone's perception here, but has anyone considered that she's not pregnant, so that has nothing to do with it? It just says ultrasound - ultrasounds are not only used for pregnancy, but for heaps of things. Some women have to have them regularly for check ups in regards to gyno issues, and plenty of people need them for stomach and digestive system issues... Taking that into account, all I see is a woman bitching about her husband slacking off in the sex department. If that is the case, OP, then your husband is a fool. Men everywhere would kill for a wife that wanted MORE sex, and even more for a wife who thinks a few weeks without sex is FML-worthy. Give him a bit of a wake up call, and hopefully things get better for you.

I'll take a look at your intimate parts.

Comments

Wow, you must have some really nasty stuff if you have to pay others to see it.

Who the **** has sex while pregnant. I think your baby doesn't want a dent in its head.

KacieEron 0

actually it very healthy to have sex while pregnant. just saying.

Many people continue sex during pregnancy. It's actually HEALTHY for the baby, if the father is involved. Supposedly, his semen helps mature her cervix and creates easy delivery. On top of that, the constant exposure to his DNA makes pregnancy in general easier. No, you're not going to put a dent in the baby's head. That's a myth. The baby is completely protected, unless complications exist.

PlasmaWafflez 0

YDI for calling them intimate parts

Um, you're pregnant, right? Not everybody wants to check out a prego. Perhaps those are just your hormones kicking in. You should do yourself and the people around you a favor and quit whining about your lack of physical gratification.

Today, I realized the last person to hug me was my best friend. Oh, and I have a boyfriend. But I still don't complain. If you are pregnant: why do you expect your boyfriend to watch your intimate parts or have sex with you for that matter. If not, maybe you should talk to him about it instead of complaining over the whole internet.

It's her husband, not her boyfriend. And maybe because supposedly he loves her? You're right that she should talk about it. Perhaps he's like the idiot above and thinks his dick is going to put a dent in the baby's head or something. Talking would oust that.

"Instead of complaining over the whole Internet" I'm sorry; on a place dedicated to complaining all over the Internet, what exactly is she supposed to do here?

automale30 0

it was fun while it lasted!! you dont have to worry about getting her knocked up if she already is lol

Perhaps, perhaps not. She could have been there to pretty up to encourage a romantic night, which could explain the waxing being added in, and then when she was denied once again she came to FML... ... Actually, that makes a lot of sense.

disturbedchic 0

Hurmmm.....and I went two years without while dealing with a boyfriend/fiance who decided to tell me that he was sexually abused as a child and sexual contact caused him extreme anxiety. I'm still lucky if anything happens once a week. Could be worse...come back when you hit 6months+ or more.

Boo-hoo. I haven't gotten laid in months. Why don't you try *talking to your husband to see what's up* instead of bitching about it on FML?

What's she supposed to do on fml exactly besides bitch?