By heartless - 15/05/2009 06:14 - Canada

Today, I realised that my glade plug-in air freshner lasts longer than any of my relationships have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 103
You deserved it 10 359

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sometimes people just get the short end of the stick when it comes to getting into relationships. Sometimes, however, you yourself need to step back and analyze what YOU may doing wrong.

EcoDreamer 0

I doubt the OP is trying to "continue" a trend or was even aware there was a trend that their story fit into. Regardless, something happened to them (which I find to be pretty funny) and they felt bad enough to post it on here. Don't come here bashing him/her about their experience just because they happened to use a "tired" format. If there are so many of them they obviously work. If you want something new go out and have an FML happen to you, and then come back here and break the mold with your storytelling prowess.

Comments

#6 - totally agree, but don't stop there. They are not just old, they are just plain ******* retarded. And I hold OP accountable. OP is continuing the trend. *YAWN*

realiZed i usually hate the grammar nazi's, but his FML is boring enough to warrant it

Realise - correct in the UK, Australia, Canada and most other english-speaking countries. Realize - recent American spelling. Is this hard to grasp for some people?

If you can't keep a relationship for the month and a half those things last, you're clearly doing something wrong. YDI

How terrible. Agree with #6 and #11... the realizations are getting annoyingly repetitive.

Have you ever stopped to think that the only consistent thing in all your bad relationships is you?

poolshark 0

#12: Realization is only spelled with a z in the U.S. I usually hate the american/nonamerican version spelling nazis, but, as you said "this is boring enough to warrant it".

@12, http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/realised You're my favourite ever. OP: Grow a pair. Get a life. Whatever it takes to get these FMLs to stop getting through.

12, sorry to be a grammar nazi but in the uk we spell it with an s.

EcoDreamer 0

I doubt the OP is trying to "continue" a trend or was even aware there was a trend that their story fit into. Regardless, something happened to them (which I find to be pretty funny) and they felt bad enough to post it on here. Don't come here bashing him/her about their experience just because they happened to use a "tired" format. If there are so many of them they obviously work. If you want something new go out and have an FML happen to you, and then come back here and break the mold with your storytelling prowess.