By rosabelle91 - 17/06/2012 14:58 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I realised that my boyfriend calls me "bitch" more often than he calls me by my actual name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 424
You deserved it 14 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The only b word you should ever call a girl is beautiful, bitches love to be called beautiful.

Confront him and tell him you don't like it.

Comments

EnzaiFreak 1

Bitch means female dog, too. So, op....ya like dogs?

p3mguin 7

Is this suppose to be funny?

MarisaCB 16

109, this may have been a mistake, but I have to attempt to educate you in case you really didn't know. It's "supposed to". With a d. I'm sorry. I had to say it.

jojimugo 20

I thought it meant " babe in total control of herself"

BlackBlazeCobra 16

Stand up for yourself! Be assertive a d let him know you don't like it!

"If someone tries to block, show em what you got!" - Fluttershy

That may mean that he doesn't respect you. Tell him you don't like it and if he doesn't care then break up with him. Everyone deserves a person with respect for them.

isis_morrigan 18

May mean? What was your first clue? I think it's safe to say he definitely doesn't respect her!

One time, is one too many to be called that! Unless you really are a bitch!

isis_morrigan 18

Exactly! And since she didn't stop it the first time, she basically sent the message that she will tolerate any disrespectful behavior.

hockeyoceancity 13

Why... Do people not realize everyone who says "that sucks" get's thumbed down. It's on the application for a reason.

Ilikeseals 0

When's there's 69 agreements that your life sucks

That's what you went with for your first comment?

BunchieRules 31

61 - I agree that's a pretty stupid comment, but like you said, it is his FIRST comment. He will improve. Hopefully.

We can only hope.. I'm starting to notice A LOT more new people on here, which wouldn't be a bad thing if their comments weren't so ignorant/stupid.

you gotta learn to finish your sentences

I know what you mean, 172. The suspense is killing me!

Maybe you shouldn't have let it get out of control. When he called you it the first few times you should've asked him to stop. Just my opinion

the_anti_hipster 7

Or maybe he should never have called her a bitch in the first place. There is no "letting" him call her that--it should never even be an option. Respect should be inherent in both parties of a relationship.

If she's not telling him off when he does it, she's allowing him to call her a bitch. She should've said something in the beginning.

If you would've said something the very first time he called you a bitch you wouldn't be having this problem now...

KBear3109 29

That's not necessarily true. I called my husband on it the first time he called me that and now he does it all the time and that's not the only thing he calls me.

I love the american conditioned response psychology. It's so simplistic and easy to act by. Just like training dogs.