By DDubs - 08/01/2010 03:30 - United Kingdom

Today, I realised that I have fallen for the most amazing girl. She's good looking, has a great personality, she's funny and is a hit with all my friends but she doesn't seem to realise she has a body odor problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 870
You deserved it 6 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're so into her, and she's so amazing, you should be able to have a mature conversation about it without insulting her.

eww, give her a "friendly basket" fill with deo soap perfume and everything that smells nice she will be greatfull an might use it so she won't hurt your feelings lol if she dosent use it then ask her about it. if not then stick a car deo on her back when she's not looking lol

Comments

iSwag 0

is it coming from the north or south?

Flutist 3

This a message from the future. The number you agreed with has died from sheer comment overload. Please use time machine to go to future to comment before commentator's death. Thank you.

transcedental 18

hahah, Flutist.. epic comment xD

Fabby_fml 2

I'm sure you're perfect, and deserve nothing less; your life is certainly f***ed.

jennifermm1986 0

It is possible that she just doesn't smell good to YOU. Nature has a way of steering you away from mates that for some reason are not acceptable, her scent could be steering you away. Or she could just smell like the bottom of a garbage can because she just plain stinks.

I agree with you. The natural odour of an opposite sex determines genetical compatibility. If he/she smells good yo you, it means you can make healthy kids.

flyinmysoup 0

you should look at this like it's a win/win situation because, firstly, you found a terrific girl. secondly, if you keep smelling her for a long enough period of time, your nose will become completely desensitized to her unattractive scent. thirdly, her stink will surely repel any other interested guy. So, yes, it's all win for you!

#17, you are my hero. OP, seriously, just let her know. if she makes a big deal out of it then drop her, it's easy to smell good and if it's a medical thing she should get checked out. if she's not willing to fix a highly offensive problem, how are you going to take her anywhere?

Flutist 3

I completely agree. It might just be she doesn't have a good sense of smell. Just be nice about it Op and she will be grateful. If it is said in a nice way and you aren't being jokey about it, then she will most likely get the point and change her grooming habits. If she doesn't know then you need to tell her. She most likely never realized she smelled. Don't try to be subtle about it. She will be offended when she finds out what you were really trying to do if you buy her deodorant and THEN tell her, "You kind of smell."

I suppose she's not that amazing of a girl if she doesn't emit sunshine and rainbows from her pores. Like everyone said, talk to her or get over her.

Flutist 3

Um, everyone knows that finding your soul mate, like picking out the perfect wand, means that it emits light and unicorns and giggles and goodness. IF not the girl sort of begins to smell or things explode (not in the cool sexual way, but like Carrie crazy sort of way.) If Op has yet to see those rainbows then he needs a new girl.

OP has a keen sense of smell, I wonder if it's to make up for his lack of sight. What if OP is blind? That would change everything; how would he survive!?!? >.>

Flutist 3

OMG, Op is going to go blind. If this were true this he has found his perfect match. The girl would just guide him to her by smell. He would learn to navigate using his nose. She is perfect, a smelling eye dog/girl. Marry her Op, Marry her.

I second that. Motion passes. Looks like everything turned out alright. We can all sleep peacefully tonight.

Flutist 3

All part of my day job sir. The Flutist has saved the day with the help of fell FML Super Commentors. *lame stance* Now I have to go to my real day job...but still...it was nice working with you on the Blind Stank Case.

partymandy 0

squirt some body spray her way and call it a day.

Part of me wonders if this is related to the FML from earlier today about the girl who forgot to put on her deodorant. Probably not, but it's still a coincidence.