By highleyj - 01/04/2009 08:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I ran to a public bathroom because of explosive diarrhea. In the middle of it, I noticed there was no more toilet paper nor paper towels remaining. The smallest bill in my wallet was a 5. I had to pay 10 dollars to wipe my own butt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 94 258
You deserved it 19 926

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why would you use money. take your underwear off and use those. then throw them in the garbage. so what if you lose a pair of undies and have to go commando all day? at least you would have had money to go buy some more.

I prefer to wipe with hundreds but that's me..

Comments

unibrowicorn 0

I think i just wouldnt wipe...

ewwww who r u? ewww who would do that unless ur homeless

shali14 0

dude that is just gross! Yu weirdo

emodude44 0

If I was stuck in a bathroom with no toilet paper and the options to A: Wipe with money or B: Not wipe for now but find a bathroom where I could? I'd choose B.

Phlecks 0

High roller. I wipe with quarters.

unibrowicorn 0

I think i just wouldnt wipe...

no way 2 bills can clean up explosive diarrhea, I use half a roll of toilet paper for that

theoldGP 0

#6 that's awesomeeeee lmao. i've never gone commando. shall i try it one day? maybe =]

I did. Coincidentally it was also the first time I got pantsed.

vt_mruhlin 0

Really, it would probably be more sanitary to just not wipe your ass. Money moves through so many hands (and evidently asses), that it gets pretty gross.

themixedt4pe 0

Actually, if there's an empty stall next to you (if there isn't, you can wait) that has the toilet paper dispenser on the wall close to you, you can just reach under the divider and get some toilet paper. So unless it really was an impossible situation, you totally deserve losing $10 for not being smarter to find an alternative.

effliffe 0

I agree with #8, just wait till nobody's there and sneak over to the next stall.

shali14 0

or just ask someone in there to give Yu a lot of toilet paper

# 16 Ummm... And you don't think walking around with explosive diarrhea in your ass all day would get gross??? I had a similar problem once. I used my socks....

thats why you always look before you sit! can't you wipe your ass with the toilet seat cover? I never go to the bathroom without one of those... OR. you could open your mouth and ask somebody to hand you some toilet paper. One time I was in a public bathroom and a hand reached out from underneath the stall and asked me for some lol.