By Anonymous - 17/11/2009 16:01 - United States

Today, I ran outside to start my car before leaving for work. My creepy neighbor was sitting outside smoking a cigarette. He told me he just loves watching TLC, too, and we should watch TV together sometime. I've never talked to him. I watch TLC in my bedroom. He watches me through my window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 339
You deserved it 3 111

kaylaclark tells us more.

kaylaclark 0

wellll since you all must know I have curtains! But when it is sunny outside why close them? I didn't chat with him long enough to ask what time of day he watches me, but it's creepy at ALL times. And no, I probably won't get raped thankyouverymuch...having a creepy neighbor doesn't mean I'll be sexually assaulted :)

Top comments

lol. Mmm, creepy neighbors! Do you close your curtains? I know when my neighbors leave their curtains open, I like to look inside to see what they are watching if the tv is on. Haha, I'm a creep XD

Comments

you ought to give him another show for him to watch...

perdix 29

He sounds like a sensitive man and you sound like a desperate exhibitionist. An ordinary person, male or female, with a reasonable amount of modesty would close the blinds. You sound like you are so hard up for attention, you have to put on a show and hope someone watches. You ought to take him up on his invitation. He's doing you a favor.

She might put a restraining order on him, but he might rape her anyway. And when she discovers she liked it, and gives him a conjugal visit in jail, she'll let it be known that she'd like to do it in the actual prison cell, not a separate room.

perdix 29

And, ironically, he has the common decency to have had installed blinds in his jail cell, so they can complete the conjugal visit in private. Who'da thunk it?

Hopefully he won't choke-a-bitch with those blinds...

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Try some blinds or curtains. If that doesn't work, instead of watching TLC you could watch E! reality shows. That'll teach him. If that STILL doesn't work, you could use drastic measures...... *whispers* Disney channel. Although, that could backfire if he gets turned on by Hannah Montana, too :[

perdix 29

The Disney Channel would certainly backfire. I don't know about Hannah Montana, because Taylor Swift is eating her and Miley Cyrus's lunch. But when Ashley Tisdale (age 24) comes on screen, he just might cut a small, round hole in your window and spray your room with his appreciation of her womanhood.

perdix 29

DHD, Rue McClanahan . . . FTW! Wacka-wacka-wacka-squirt-squirt-squirt.

perdix 29

You're on the right track. I'm thinking if you toss in Bea Arthur and Betty White, that would be a fivesome that would kill me, but what a way to go!!

Bears.. beats.. bears eat beats,.. Battlestar Galactica..

Omg!! That's so gross, but I'm still laughing......hahahahahaha OP: Personally, I don't like to cover windows where air/wind can come in. It's just too hot or not enough circulation. However, now you know your neighbor is watching And making contact, you better cover your windows. Creepy. ewww (shivers down my back) Ohhh, unless you like him :D

perdix 29

omghehehe, The way you describe yourself, I should hope that you prance about an open window often. Until I find you, I can live vicariously through the Peeping Toms who are watching your magnificent show. ;)

smc3106 25

Identity theft is not a joke, Jim!

dearambivalence 0

Sounds like it's curtain time.

.. Do people not realize that blinds are not the problem here. He shouldn't be looking into her window that intently (unless she has a large screen TV and it was way obvious, and he just glanced). Either way, that's creepy and he's obviously creepy. Blinds aren't going to make him not be creepy, you know. Blinds aren't going to make him stop from raping her(if it were to go that way), either. Sure she should get some now, but it's not like they would have solved the problem of him being disturbing, if he is(hey, he could have been stupid and innocent!). K?

kaylaclark 0

wellll since you all must know I have curtains! But when it is sunny outside why close them? I didn't chat with him long enough to ask what time of day he watches me, but it's creepy at ALL times. And no, I probably won't get raped thankyouverymuch...having a creepy neighbor doesn't mean I'll be sexually assaulted :)

Hey, OP, is this a next door neighbor; or, one in an apartment building? Maybe he heard you, as opposed to saw you. If your volume was loud enough, he would recognize it as TLC because, --like he said-- he watches it too. It's still creepy, but maybe a little less so.

You seem very la-dee-da about having a peeping tom

You need to get a restraining order on that ************!

kingkull2112 3

The guy must have found this and downvoted it. It was at -1. I fully agree with you

i_is_a_tr00l 0