By airhead2015 - 12/02/2014 17:57 - United States - Morristown

Today, I ran out of toilet paper. I yelled from the bathroom for my parents to bring me some toilet paper. My dad slipped one tiny piece of toilet paper under the door and boomed, "THE FINAL TEST." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 408
You deserved it 5 681

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your dad sounds like me when I have kids... Hilarious and majestic. Except I would have said "want to play a game?" In saws voice.

Grauncho 27

Considering this is an FML, I'm going to assume you failed THE FINAL TEST.

Comments

red225 14

Can't wait to see an illustration of this.

Nastorrian 11

I'm sorry OP but that's funny. Having parents that are willing to laugh and joke and play with you is a blessing. Mine were far from that. That's why I promised myself that with my kids I would be fun and play around like that with them and I do, all the time. Think of it like this.... He could have just ignored you all together.. It could be worse OP.

Remove the toilet paper next time your dad goes to the loo and place a neatly folded, clean white shirt of his on the bathroom floor. Maybe place a note inside.

emirie 21

Better yet, remove all toilet paper and everything that could be used to wipe. When he calls for help, do the same thing.

At least it's better than my sister who just yells back "sucks for you, you should've looked before you sat down".

Where the six fold rule no longer applies...I would advice (if possible) keep an extra roll in the vanity...

ThomasBombadil 31

Your dad in a way is an ass but it was funny