By neednewfriends - 19/12/2009 23:21 - United States

Today, I ran into the living room when I heard the smoke alarm going off. Turns out, my friend thought it was a good idea to melt a plastic cup on my floor heater. He also thought the best way to put it out was to urinate on it. My house smells like burnt pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 360
You deserved it 2 941

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwinn11 0

"piss on fire" one of my favorite candle scents

BelaLugosisdead 0

Comments

ur place smelling like pee vs. u not having a house. u should thank the guy. sure he caused it but his quick thinking saved ur house from going up in flames.

perdix 29

In some circles, they'd call that "performance art." You should be good patron of local culture and appreciate your friend's creative effort instead of whining about it. Some people suffer for their art, you just have to tolerate a burnt urine stench for a couple of days. BFD!

perdix 29

He could take that shit to "Burning Man" and be a big hit. Especially, if that dude who got gonorrhea from his boyfriend (see the "Intimacy" category) shows up. He'd probably laugh uncomfortably.

And people don't know why I refuse to receive idiots at home. :D

jennay8288 1

Fabreeeeze, dude. It was probably an accident. :/ Sucks though.

How do you accidentally piss out a fire?

You need to find friends who are housebroken. Maybe at the pound.

Your friend is into water sports? TMI,buddy, TMI..

Onlyatmvah 0

melting things is fun... I used to melt crayons on lightbulbs. but I mean to pee on it... haha a little ratarded I think. ;).

I'd have been a little more impressed if your friend was a girl but you have to be impressed with his quick thinking.

xllamax 0

hey at least your heater isn't in you roof because the you would have a real problem.

Is your friend Peter Griffin? It sure sounds like something he would do.