By Anonymous - 02/07/2015 04:49 - Australia - Townsville

Today, I quit my job so I wouldn't have to work with this one complete fuck-wit anymore. I told him what I thought of him, and then walked away giving him the middle finger. Turns out, he is a regular customer at my new job. Everyone loves him and thinks he's awesome. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 297
You deserved it 10 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have to feel like maybe you were the one being annoying.....

photogirlinlove 16

Comments

photogirlinlove 16

#4 Pressing thumbs up says that you agree. There's no need to comment...

Schizomaniac 24

Pressing thumbs down says you disagree there's no need to co- ..hey wait a minute.

#33 if you're gonna be a smart ass, don't be a dumb one.

Lol #38 this could go forever, and is anyone else here wondering what this guy did... did he harass her or just be annoying xD

Dang... I didn't realize how big a butthole I made myself look like. I apologize #4. I'm not really like that, and I'll think more before commenting for now on.

I have to feel like maybe you were the one being annoying.....

This. This is exactly what I thought. And you quit your job over the guy. I hope jobs grow on trees over there.

DaEpicTaco 13

Fyi op at least you don't have to deal with him anymore.

DaEpicTaco 13

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? OP now has to deal with him at her new job.

He's a customer at her new job. She DOES have to deal with him. That's the whole point.

How could you have not known he was a customer? Do you not have name tags or uniforms?

Oh man I read it wrong. I thought that he was a regular at your old work and you quit because of him. I should seriously stop commenting :/

danimal_crackerz 26

Where you smoking weed (everyday) when you read it? XD

Lol you got what was coming to you, That's karma

Well, I guess the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

That sucks OP, hope you don't get fired from him trying to get "revenge", but good luck at your new job.

Just do what all girls do when they don't get their way. Tell everyone he was sexually harassing you.

lizgb80 19

With logic and sensitivity like that #42 I can't help but assume that you will have your very own sexual lawsuit one day. Enjoy it, I'm sure it will be well earned.

Is there any chance the problem is you OP? I'm not saying it is, I'm just wondering. If he truly sucks, you'll just have to enjoy the time he isn't at your new job.

IridianShadow 20

As much as I agree that OP was being immature, working with someone and them being a customer are completely different things.

There's a lot to be said about being the bigger person