By I'm Not Dead Yet - 09/06/2014 19:37 - United States - Tucson

Today, I put my headphones on and laid down to relax to some music. I fell asleep, and woke up later to a police officer busting into my house. My neighbor had been knocking on my door, then looked through my window and saw me on my couch, and was convinced I'd died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 763
You deserved it 5 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Look at the bright side OP, your neighbour cares about you enough to check if you're alive.

At least someone cares enough to do that..even your neighbour!

Comments

I always peek through my neighbours window to see if they're okay.

91hayek 31

Use the word 'check' in the place of 'peek'; it just makes you sound like a creeper instead of a concerned neighbour. Unless you are actually creeping, then I think you should stop.

I don't actually do this. I'm sorry, this is my failed attempt at being funny.

Don't worry feven - I got the joke (and it made me laugh).

If you actually did this, your the neighbour that I fear the most

Fr0gs 15

No worries I picked up the sarcasm you put down

TheyCallMeDamien 17
EphMi 5

unless they did it on purpose as a prank of course. you know? like, "hey look, he's sound asleep, lets call the cops on him!"

I would have waited a few hours and then check again to see if my neighbour really could be dead.

Rosebush10 8

#39, one problem with that would be if the first time you checked on them, they could have needed help, and the second time you checked they could have died. If you saw that the first time you checked and called the cops, you could have saved a life.

Forget the cops, I'd call an ambulance.. What are the cops going to do with someone needing medical attention ?

Well at least you know you're neighbor cares. Most people wouldn't give a flying hoot.

beaverteaser 16

guess they were dead wrong.

EphMi 5

you must sleep with your tongue hanging out.

Respect101 17

Reminded me of every kid who has ever played dead.. the tongue always flopped out.

Nothing like a cop coming in as an alarm clock

Yeah at least your neighbor cares enough to check on you.

I'd be more creeped out by the fact that my neighbor was looking through my window in the first place.

benkubie 2

That's just Americans at their best