By Anonymous - 22/09/2010 19:04 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I put an anonymous note under my neighbour's door asking them to not have sex so loudly during the day. Since then, I haven't heard any sex. Unfortunately, I have heard a woman crying loudly because she just found out about her husband's affair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 570
You deserved it 10 781

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SirWhatsHisFace 0

this is bad how? you informed her that her husband is a cheating bastard. its better for her to find out now than years down the road.

Comments

kingsley23 0
jablome 6

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you? He lives in an apartment complex.

that is an assumption that may or may not be true. it would make mire sence, yes... but it's still an assumption.

how is this an F your life? You didn't do anything wrong, he shouldn't have cheated. or at least been quieter about it.

Yeah, if he had been just a little quieter, everything would be fine. No problems at all.

not the point i was getting at, it seems like it was only a matter of time before she found out. If he was so concerned about being caught he wouldn't have been so loud about it. He shouldn't have cheated regardless.

Methinks OP feels her life is ****** cos she feels guilty for the hurt that the cheated woman is going through. The hurt was inevitable, but still, OP caused her to find out sooner rather than later. See?

MrsxBillxKaulitz 5

OP shouldn't feel guilty. he was cheating on her. it's better to find out sooner than later, when they own a house or something.

Oh wow, that's messed up. Well you did the only neat thing you could do, so don't blame yourself. It's good his wife found out eventually.. However, if it comes to a divorce, the banging might restart again, and now that she doesn't have to leave again, they can continue during the night as well :D

how is this an fml, u just helped some one out

it's a FML because now the OP has to listen to crying instead of sex.......

yea but she won't if the woman is smart n leaves the guy, then she will jst hear sex again

Yeah, because OP totally knew that the husband was cheating, and just sent the note to break the two of them up. Totally.

wouldn't the chick banging the married man be the home-wrecker?

sounds more like your neighbour should say FML!!