By anniemeece - 07/04/2012 15:15 - United States - Palo Alto

Today, I punched myself in the face while trying to put my bra on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 464
You deserved it 7 771

anniemeece tells us more.

anniemeece 23

Wow, I can't believe this actually got published! :O Okay, most of the questions are how: it's a sports bra. I hooked it in the back, and as I was adjusting the front so that it, ahem, fully encompassed everything and that the straps weren't twisted, my hand slipped as I was pulling up the front, and with the power of the elastic, hit myself in the mouth. I know, it was pretty silly.

Top comments

I guess you could say... That was... *sunglasses* A booby trap. YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA- *shot*

Comments

TheElderTROLLZ 15

I bet it felt good! No, but how the hell did that happen?

... Maybe it got stuck on something and OP was pulling too hard? Or OP was putting on a small bra? This could have happened many different ways...

perdix 29

You subconsciously want to go braless. C'mon! Let the girls bounce around free and unfettered!

TheElderTROLLZ 15

But then they sag later in life! All things need support early in life (young trees, kids, boobs)

I still like the idea of the boobs jiggling'... I'll let my mind wander a bit before realizing the truth in your statement...

15 Sports bra and trainer bra? I know that and I'm not even a girl....

TheElderTROLLZ 15

Yes, she punched her face with her boob.

ManicGypsy 22

#87 If she is big enough, it is fully possible to punch yourself in the face with your own boob. Believe me, I know from experience.

It's not punching if its with your boob

I have no idea how this happens, but I have done it too. Your hand just kind of slips to the front of your body and up in your face...