By Anonymous - 03/05/2014 05:00 - United States - Las Vegas

Today, I pulled up next to a lady who was trying to text, smoke, and drive. My brother said that she was probably going to cause an accident. He was right. At the next light she hit us. She then yelled that I purposely caused the accident because, "that's how teenagers are". FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 171
You deserved it 3 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People like her should never be allowed to drive. Sorry you had to go through that op

At least you'll get insurance money!

Comments

That's how old people are!! They blame everything on us!! Yet they cause the trouble.

Generalizing that all adults blame children for their own problems makes you no better though.

I'm just slurping up all of this delicious hypocrisy.

And that's when you call the police on her ass! Don't let her blame you for the accident.

This is a capital offense if you ask me.

Well how do you suggest we carry out the execution?

Have her drive off of a cliff into the sea? But well, ours seas are already too polluted...

RedPillSucks 31

FYL indeed. I'm not surprised that she said something so stupid seeing as how she smokes which destroys your body.

down voted by smokers who are still trying to forget how bad smoking is

hope she has the insurance.. to cover the loss...

pwnman 33

People like that drive me nuts..

When you see this behaviour, don't pass her. Follow her, record her behaviour and report it. If she hit you, you obviously passed her. Knowimg that she was distracted, knowingly driving next to her, and rxpecting that she will cause an accident means you definitely could have avoided your situation.

I always try to pass a bad driver because I don't want to be behind them if something happens. It seems to me that most of the time when bad drivers cause accidents they aren't even in them. They'll cause other cars to crash when they swerve to avoid them. Plus most of my driving is alone going to work or going to meet up with people if I recorded then I'd be the bad driver.

I'm the same #36, if i see someone on the road who obviously shouldn't be, I try to get around them as soon as safe to do so cause if they crash right in front of me, there's a chance i'll hit them and that's just bad.

joemud 13

Hope your ok and hope you got justice

That is ridiculous. Some people just lack common sense.

Hope it wasn't major! Usually we just try to get away from them asap if we can.