By HarryBeast - 10/12/2009 03:24 - Canada

Today, I pulled out three chips from a bag. There were two round ones, and a skinny one, making it look like a penis. I laughed. I'm 33. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 955
You deserved it 32 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cocks are funny whatever age you are :)

I don't understand how your life is ****** by this.

Comments

OH NO YOU LAUGH AT A PENIS SHAPED OBJECY, FYL INDEED, YOU HAD SUCH A BAD DAY. go away.

Wow, 'cause other people totally give a shit if you laugh at something FUNNY.

I'd laugh at pud shaped chips too, then feed them to the nearest girl and laugh again because not only did she swallow she asked for more. (;

waterynuggets 0

Lol IRL Wonder how long til this one has its comments deactivated. Wondering why I'm wondering? BECAUSE I SAID SO.

Thanks, that's exactly what they needed to hear!

YayAmerica 0

I'm not complaining about the FML, but I think moderating the COMMENTS so seriously is taking away most of the fun and silliness of this site.

YayAmerica 0

It's true that "Not an FML" is rude and redundant. A lot of people, based on similar comments to a few of these seem to think that "Is too an FML" is also a bit redundant, though.

"I'm a guy and I'm immature. FML" Get over it. Pretty sure most guys would find that funny.

wow, Alan's a little egotistic today. "BECAUSE I SAID SO." People like that shouldn't be given power. And btw if you're sick of comments taht say "Not an FML", perhaps you should stop allowing lame FMLs through. I agree with quoteXunquote. "**** my life" suggests something happened that really screwed up their day, at the very least. Realising you're a bit immature hasn't screwed up your day, pretty sure most 33 year old guys would happily admit to being immature.

And you can't seriously be concerned about those comments hurting ppls feelings, coz you happily allow comments that are thoroughly abusive with people swearing their heads off at others. So don't give us ridiculous excuses like "we modded your comment coz you disagreed with its FML-ness and it might hurt someone's feelings" when you don't mod the truley abusive comments.