By WhoopteeDooDoo - 12/10/2011 22:47 - United States

Today, I pulled into the gas station to fill up only to realize I had forgot my wallet. By the time I went home, got it, and came back, the price had gone up eleven cents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 301
You deserved it 4 969

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm gonna go down on you And your gonna love it But then I'm gonna come back up And **** you crazy Lots of love, Gas prices xxxxx

gpd_deputy_1 6

Well, that's the United States for ya. I bet if you went back after writing this FML, you would find that the price increased once more. Or twice more. Who knows?

Comments

This is why I check I have money BEFORE attempting to purchase anything.

Especially if he's got an SUV or some other large vehicle that has a large or dual gas tank to fill. Times are hard, but we all have to make do with what we've got.

mishkaroni 15

That sucks...you've got to love those always rising gas prices.

Although I'm quote suprised he's complaining from Texas. I know prices are going up everywhere but I would have assumed the mid to mid west of the country would have been better off with their gas prices than they are over here on the west coast/bay area near San Fransisco. I just paid nearly $5.00 a gallon for REGULAR gasoline to fill my ford focus to get to school. It's absolutely absurd, but have heard from relatives that due to the lower cost of living in the mid west areas of the states the gas hasn't been too bad of a hit. Seems to be all relevant to where you live/go, however!

catharsis5 9

maybe if you leave and come back it would go down 22 cents?

And maybe Santa Claus will finally make my teddy bear talk this year!

Lol he already made my panda teddy talk woooo

It could be worse. You might want to read the Wikipedia article about hyperinflation.

Agree with #12 but if it's a 1 time thing? I mean come on how much difference would 11 cents per gallon 2-3$

lulututu 4

Where i live in texas the lowest gas price is $3.20. And its been like that for a week or so.

lulututu 4

My mother speaks of a time not to long ago when gas was less than $2.00, but that has to be nonsense! I dont believe her.

You are either very young and have a closed mind... or lazy, or an idiot, or some less than interesting blend of all. You might want to educate yourself on the changing value of money. Because of this, the price of things changes. You know, you can look things up on the net. I feel sorry for your Mom.

lulututu 4

It was a joke. Im not the one with the closed mind here.

Ohmygod, it was a ******' joke guys. Taking things so seriously on FML is stupid. I thought we knew that by now?

1) this is the internet. abuse is the automatic response. 2) sarcasm is very hard to spot on typed words.

jePomme 0

This is why some lovely person up there put /sarc at the end so people knew it was sarcastic. Maybe you can use that next time or just simply add the word sarcasm in whole at the end.

It was like $1.40 when I first started driving. That was in mid-2003. What are you, 7?

I'm 20 and can remember when gas was 1.20. You are an idiot.

It really shouldn't even be that much here. It's just the rich know we need it and will get it