By Pleonasm - 18/02/2015 15:14 - France - Lyon

Today, I pulled a muscle in my right shoulder and can barely move my arm. My friends keep asking if I'm sure it wasn't from jerking off too much. Truth is, I pulled it by playing on my computer too much. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 838
You deserved it 7 901

Pleonasm tells us more.

I hold my mouse in an awkward position and my elbow floats in the air, putting the weight on the shoulder. If I play for too long, it aches. But it started when I used a machine to work out and hurt my shoulder doing the butterfly press I think.

Top comments

What position were you in for that to happen?

Maybe you should've been making puns on FML since I don't see your comments too often anymore.

Comments

Look them straight in the eyes, with a straight face and say yes.

Garnetshaddow 30

Maybe switch it up and try the jacking off? You'll use different muscle groups (arms?) that way!

This is unrelated.. But think about how weird it is that you're reading my comment right now and you don't even know me.

"playing on the computer" is that what theyre calling it these days? ;)

Wizardo 33

Pleo I knew the jerking would catch up to you. Told you to lay off time back, circles really get him going.

foxmatrix15 8

So what ur friends said was true. Watching **** on your computer ruined ur arm didn't it. Admit it!!

Everyone knows theres absolutely no such thing as a bad adc. just bad supports.. ;D i kid i kid

Hmmm...and here I thought Pleonasm was only known for the comments he posted haha, now he's got an FML of his own. Assuming it's the same Pleonasm, of course.