By Anonymous - 10/01/2010 15:10 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I propositioned my boyfriend of two years to have sex with me in the shower to spice up our love life. He said that he was really busy. He was playing Call of Duty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 000
You deserved it 6 053

Same thing different taste

Top comments

amberbby69 6

Slimy? What kind of showers do you take? Lol

Comments

oh yeah, so are the chopper gunners and tactical nukes. yum. I'm about as satisfied with a tactical nuke as I am with sex. ;) and both are amazing. cod is just his sex that he won't lose interest in.

**** yerrrrr get a pavelow blasting then break out the chopper gunner then a ******* tactical nuke OP if you get beat the satisfaction of a 25 killstreak then you deserve a ******* medal :)

xx_angel_xx1987 0

Can't blame him, COD is awesome!!!

hahahahahahah I feel like such a dick because I might do the same thing XD hahahah but she'd just get naked and play with me again XD lmfao

Newbie21 1

whoa whoa whoa, let's not go to extremes

Jesus #15 why don't you just tell a meth addict to drop meth all at once?

don't come between a man and call of duty.

I'm a chick and I can honestly say that cod is super amazing

italiatinkerbell 0

she's not the only chick who plays cod.. I rape people in mw2!!!

dropxdeadxgeneva 0

Do it, get naked and play with him. Doubt he'll keep his mind on the game for long.

Guys + video games = total mental shut down. Kinda your fault for propositioning him while he was playing, you gotta learn that video games (CoD, WoW etc) > gf/wife. It's impossible to have any sort of intellectual conversation with someone in the midst of pwnage. You could probably walk naked right in front of him and he would lean to the side to see around you.

nightELFassasin6 0

u make that sound like a bad thing

mkmorgan30 0

I'm a guy and if my gf said that go me I would be offline in seconds...of corse I would be playing halo(best game ever) not cod(second best game ever)

Cowless 0

Just get your own joystick to play with. You don't need a man to have an ******.