By Anonymous - 28/09/2013 16:25 - Serbia - Beograd

Today, I proposed to my girlfriend. She said yes, but the ring turned out to be quite tight on her finger. She then chewed me out, saying that I can't do anything right, then changed her answer to no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 786
You deserved it 4 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe it's better that she changed her answer to no. Imagine what it would be like if you found out she was like that after being married to her.

Comments

I think the phrase 'you dodged a bullet there' feels appropriate here. I'm sorry you had such a horrible experience but please remember that not all girls are such ungrateful bitches.

I stand corrected with your very valid point Sir.

ravenevercross 19
shy_and_bubbly 6

At least her true colors showed hope you find someone else :)

olpally 32

She's lucky she even got a ring, let alone proposed too. What a ****.

Well, you can get a ring resized, but you can't change a bitch.

redwaygirl 5

Go give your jeweler a hug and that ungrateful girl a boot to the curb.

On the next episode of Bridezillas....

BriCx 8

And here I thought that crap was finally ending.

Not always but a lot of the time your ring size is your shoe size. (:

Hmm...I did not know that. You need a rainbow, theme music, and "the more you know" to flash above your head. :)

D: what about us long, skinny people who need clown feet just to support our lanky frame? My shoe size is a 9-10 but my ring size is 6 :( Guess I'll never get married!

This is why I first wrote "not always". Not everyone will fit this mold. I do (both 6) and serval of my friends do. Both my parents are jewelers so it was just a guideline they told me about long ago. There's an exception to everything. (:

Now I feel all lopsided. XD My shoes are a 9/10 depending on the style and my ring size is 5 & 3/4.

softviking 12

Seriously? What kin of shoe sizes do you have, mine is 39?

I think the numbers vary depending on country. Europe goes from about 32-49 for adults whereas US/Canada is 1-13ish. I think because the sizing is based on different calculations depending on the country.

BriCx 8

I think my ring size is 8.5 and my shoes size is usually either that or a 9, so that makes sense.

ZeeroKamarrii 18

Not necessarily. I'm a UK size 6 1/2 in shoes, but my ring size is a 5-5 1/2..

Wizardo 33

Well imagine what married life would be like with her, no offence but hearing "you can't even fold clothes properly!" or "leave the toilet seat down!" or "finish me off properly!" every damn time would drive a man insane. Blessing in disguise?

If she is going to turn you down over something so little, then you must have dodged a bullet.