By destiny147 - 30/11/2009 12:17 - United Kingdom

Today, I posted a picture of my boyfriend and I kissing on facebook. He untagged himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 932
You deserved it 19 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jts2 3

You mean kissing intimately? Or, just.. ya'know, a peck on the cheek? If the former, then that isn't stuff you should be posting on Facebook, IMO, and I don't blame him. If the latter, then he's an ass.

Maybe he didn't want his parents to see it? If you guys are teens. I know couldn't tag my boyfriend in a picture of us kissing because his parents would flip otherwise.

Comments

the_raf 0

Maybe he didn't want to be associated with someone who has bad grammar.

expen_dable 0

...it's the Badass High School Grammar Queen of the Day! Correcting grammar in unnecessary situations in between Homeroom and Precalc! Staying inside all day looking for insignificant grammar mistakes while other kids his age have healthy and fulfilling lives!

I was thinking the same #8. Kissing pictures are obnoxious as it is anyway, why post that for the whole world to see?

watchforzombies 0

don't worry about it, he probably was just uncomfortable having a picture like that on his facebook. It's really not that weird if you have a picture like that on facebook as long as it's not too physical, but you should ask him first.

I don't like being tagged on public photos either.

Ya, I saw that... He said he didn't want be in any picture with you until you get that big hairy mole removed.

I hate photos of people kissing on Facebook. It's so...show-offy.

deaditegirl 0

YDI. There are at most two people who give a crap about you and your boyfriend kissing, and those two people are you and your boyfriend. NOT the rest of Facebook. Nobody else cares, so don't post that crap. And did you ever consider he might like his privacy and not want those kind of pictures online? Grow up.

i_fml_inclass 0

Probably because it's annoying seeing pictures or people kissing.

Maybe he didn't like the way he looked in it? Chillllll out. & yeah, kissing pics are annoying.