By LagSwitchFTW - 25/01/2013 22:19 - United Kingdom

Today, I played an intense paintball match, with me and my friends versus my boyfriend and his buddies. When we won, my boyfriend went mental and said he only lost because of "lag". When I pointed out we weren't in a video game, he reacted by firing a paintball straight into my chest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 071
You deserved it 6 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skyeyez9 24

That was when you should have fired a paintball at his weiner.

Comments

Should've reacted by shooting one straight in his nuts.

Ouch, with that bruise, it'll look like he has a third ******** :P

oh wow. what a douche. that was really immature and childish of him. find someone who can handle losing, and is less of a baby about things.

I don't know, what if paintball is his absolute passion and after years of dedication and practice, he was beaten by his girlfriend. It destroyed his ego, some people get upset over a lost of something they love. Some people just don't know how to control themselves.

#86 losing a game, no matter how important the game is, is definitely no excuse for purposefully inflicting physical pain. I got shot in the chest at a paintball game and it hurts like hell. This reaction clearly shows what an immature ******** he is and I would tell OP to dump right here and then because her boyfriend clearly sounds like a future wife beater.

the point of a game is either you win, or you lose. if you cant handle the fact that you might lose, don't even play. and you definitely shouldn't deliberately hurt your own girlfriend over the fact that you lost.

Valiumknights44 12

Well, now you know you're boyfriends capable of shooting you should there be a Zombie Apocalypse.

NykP 25

He would probably shoot her in the leg so he could outrun her since he probably couldn't outrun the zombie.

Ouch! Did you have on protective gear?

perdix 29

I don't know what's going faster: my eyesight or my mind. I first though it said the boyfriend blamed the loss on "vag." Do I need Lasik or an exorcism?

Valiumknights44 12

perhaps a little from colomn a and a little from column b

Skilled readers predict without looking at letters specifically, so I'm voting you "need" Freud. I'm sure he could explain :)

Clearly in this scenario "vag" was the winning component.

jem970 19

Ouch! Girl I know how you feel, a boob shot via paintballs is not fun :- all I can say is that your boyfriend is an immature douche.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Watch out for that guy, that could be more than just being a sore loser...

PhishloverA 14