By Anonymous - 30/01/2012 06:36 - Australia

Today, I picked up my driver's licence and my keys off the floor at the same time, using only my toes. This was the highlight of my day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 840
You deserved it 6 204

Same thing different taste

Top comments

griffins33 4

That would totally be the highlight of my day

Comments

constipatedlady 0

Today, I read this FML and it bored me. FYL.

abundy 0

LOL; I do that alllllll the time :P

That is pretty ******* awesome, be proud of urself instead

Don't pout, you could become a superhero sidekick; Toe Boy.

Wow your so talented, do u want a sticker or a stamp?

I would like a cookie but that's Op's choice not mine :)

No you can't have a cookie I said sticker or stamp.... Learn to read :)

Clamcreepy 7

Yet I'm a proud member of the monkey feet club for 23 strong years and counting :)

K410 18

That would be the highlight of every day!

pnutbudajelly 0

You spelled "license" wrong...

Way to be a goddamned know-it-none, actually. "Licence" is the proper British English spelling. You're new here, so eventually you'll realise that not every commenter here is from the US, and that the entire English-speaking world outside the US spells things a little bit differently than you.

Please don't kill me, but I'm English and I spell the noun 'licence' but if I was using it as a verb, eg if I was 'licensing' something, then it would be with an 's'. *hides* Edit: after rereading the FML, I realise that it is being used as a noun, so I'll shut up now. Apologies.

I was waiting for this. Notice OP is from Australia, where, like many other countries, the correct spelling is "licence". In British English, the use of licence/license is the same as the use of advice/advise: Licence is the noun, e.g. driver's licence or a licence to kill. License is used as the adjective/adverb, e.g. He is not a licensed pharmacist. Get a clue.